Search Results

Search results 1-9 of 9.

• [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4Q108If5WU[/youtube]

• Re: oh it's Blastrix

Blastrix - - Introduction

Quote from plunix: “ You quit your job before finding a new one. Confirmed for underage ungrateful faggot. ” "fuck millennials *waves cane*" Nice to see you again Plunix Quote from Proctor: “ Hi Blastrix, will RDM you when I see you in game :glasses9: ” under 10hrs but ily bby Quote from TF2274_r.2.0: “ Oh... nig[size=1pt].[/size]ga is back ” ye Honestly I'm not even sure why I'm back or where down the line I decided to come back (modifying Nerf guns loses it's appeal I guess??? except it never …

• Re: oh it's Blastrix

Quote from Dane Vogel: “ Oh fuck... not this kid again ” ily bby EDIT: Sing Chocolate Rain for us

• oh it's Blastrix

I never got to do a player bio ten thousand years ago, but I figure now might be a time to introduce myself. A lot of you already know me, the admins, Jarate, that one Russian guy, sniperpirate, a lot of people, but for the people that don't, intros don't hurt and I'm drunk with little to do this morning so I'm gonna handle it. I'm Blastrix. Several years veteran, though I can't exactly remember how many years, since I was about 12 or 13. A lot of time has passed between then and now though, a l…

• Quote from Hockeyfan34: “ Greatest Story of All Time I don't normal make fun of challenged people but when i do it's hilarious ;:lool:; Im going to hel... :^^: [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ln2lZre9M5Q&feature=g-u-u&context=G2ebd9d9FUAAAAAAAJAA[/youtube] ” This thread is now the "I Beat Up Two Down Syndrome Kids" thread.

• Quote from Slaxer0: “ I remember I bathtub a secret entrance in oney's secret grave thingy to afk but then raptor jesus banned me :< good times.... ” Yeah, the batcave, that's what I was talking about. Never heard about it. Remember how in FMC there was just kind of rampant admin abuse, like admins just GIVING people a fuckton of locks?

• How tough am I? I groped Paz with CQC and she didn't slapped me.

• That shit was funny. Did anyone ever tub the batcave?

• Hey, guys, iBlastrix, Blastrix the Blastoise, however you guys remember me here. I remember the first day I joined Syle's roleplay, a few years ago. A fun, kind community, full of active admins (like Kendothief), enjoyable gamemode, a paradise that I'd soon religiously play on, because it was fun and simple, true to the core of HL2DM. I remember the change to Freeman City, one of the best maps EVER (Except for that goddamn train), and the change a while later back to uptown. Then, I stopped for …