Search Results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

• Re: Its been a long time

benvlodgi - - General Discussion

Quote from Owned!!!: “ I saw you before.. not sure why but somewhere. ” couldn't tell yah... unless you're into portal 2, then you may have heard of my modding Quote from Wong: “ Hello BenVlodgi. ” Hiyah Quote from Kevinyock: “ Hello,a lot of stuff have been change.New admins,new cops and ofcource new memories. ” Very cool, I hope to get on someday and see all the new things If any of you are interested in using Hammer, I was livestreaming me making a map for my Portal 2 mod You can watch old se…

• Re: Its been a long time

Quote from Perkins (ret.): “ So are you here to stay or just passin by and sayin hi? ” Dane? Just passing by, I may try to boot up good old HL2DM and join you guys in the morning to see whats new.

• Its been a long time

Hey everyone, I doubt any of you know who I am. I used to play on Syles way back in the day, I sure loved this server. I was a cop for a long time, and I made a lot of friends. I was just searching my username when I found my old [url=http://www.sylesrp.com/forum/index.php/topic,562.0.html]Cop Application[/url] here on the forums. It makes me kinda sad to think about the great times we had on this server, and to think of how long ago that was and that we'll never get all those people back on at …