Search Results

Search results 1-14 of 14.

• Quote from TheMysteryGuy: “ Quote from Deathwish: “ Quote from VigorousSnow: “ Quote from TheMysteryGuy: “ Quote from Deathwish: “ [size=15pt]Accepted! Welcome to Op4! ?250K to receive custom job and keys to base!? ” ” Top fuckin kek ” rly who said that than? LOL wasn't my idea ;D ” ” Jason the leader of Op4, who never really came on the server... -_-

• Quote from VigorousSnow: “ Quote from TheMysteryGuy: “ Quote from Deathwish: “ [size=15pt]Accepted! Welcome to Op4! ?250K to receive custom job and keys to base!? ” ” Top fuckin kek ” LOL wasn't my idea ;D

• Quote from Eldrun: “ Quote from Deathwish: “ Quote from Eldrun: “ Death wish has recently taken up with Anubis in blackmailing new players to give them keys to their doors or they will break all their locks, kill then, and steal any source of income they could possibly make. There comes a time when you should draw the line in breaking locks and killing people and this obviously over steps that line. This shows an extreme lack of care for the server in a whole beating up new players with their ba…

• Quote from Eldrun: “ Death wish has recently taken up with Anubis in blackmailing new players to give them keys to their doors or they will break all their locks, kill then, and steal any source of income they could possibly make. There comes a time when you should draw the line in breaking locks and killing people and this obviously over steps that line. This shows an extreme lack of care for the server in a whole beating up new players with their bank when they still hardly understand how the …

• Quote from Eldrun: “ He's a nice guy and all, I don't dislike him as a person and I'm always up for second chances. But someone that steam messages you to post on their application is asking for a denied app. It's what I hate most, impatience, if you're to impatient to wait for me to post when I want to then you don't have the patience for admin. I'm not saying a -1 or +1 because he only did it once and I see good admin qualities in him, this is just a neutral post, and a note to all other futur…

• --Basic info-- Age:16 In-Game name: Deathwish SteamID: STEAM_0:1:28342112 27:02 94 0 active# Steam Profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/deadlywishes/ Time played: 0m:00d:11h:17m (Map Reset) Skype(Optional): clarence.liu7 --Questions-- Do you have a mic?: Yes, I do! Always use it Why are you applying for Administration?: I am applying for administration because I feel the need to help players who are new. It seems like the server is lacking in staff and could require some help. Since i'm on the …

• Deathwish Cop App

Deathwish - - Accepted Applications

Age: 16 In-Game name: Deathwish SteamID: TEAM_0:1:28342112 Time played: 5 Hours Skype(Optional): clarence.liu7 --Questions-- Do you have a mic?: Yes Why are you applying for Civil Protection?: Not that many cops online, therefore wanted to help keep the crime low. What are the basic rules as Civil Protection?: ?You're not allowed to AFK. ?You may only shoot players if they shoot you. ?Rebel are not allowed in PD. What is the function the Civil Protection?: To jail people who has exceeded the cri…

• Everyone is playing CS:GO -_- Eldrun I need a key to The Enclave base. Thanks!

• Re: Deathwish

Deathwish - - Roleplay HL2DM

I use "/goto" command to everybody... Mainly because I want to improve myself in becoming an admin (decorating people's houses / giving them a tour) and not for benefit against someone else.

• Re: Deathwish

Deathwish - - Roleplay HL2DM

Bind was to buy the 500 lock breakers! I official quit OP4 as of NOW. So do not attack Op4! Bring it on!

• So just for a clarification, how many props can each person have in there gang base?

• Please let him become a cop! WE NEED MORE COPS!!

• Cannabis should be CP! He's loyal and I know he wont abuse it. Also, we need a LOT more cops on the server... 0 Cops when the server had 24 people :-\ I WANT RESPECT YOU KNOW!!!!

• --Basic info-- Age:16 In-Game name: Deathwish - Op4? SteamID: STEAM_0:1:28342112 27:02 94 0 active# Steam Profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/deadlywishes/ Time played: 0m:15d:18h:15m (379 Hours) Skype(Optional): Provide Upon Request --Questions-- Do you have a mic?: Yes, I use it very frequently. Why are you applying for Administration?: I am applying for administration because I feel the need to help players who are new. Recently while I was playing, I realize that the new players join and l…