Search Results

Search results 1-10 of 10.

• Wow.

Mad_2 - - Roleplay HL2DM

Oh I'm not actually coming back. I have 0 interest in LiteRP or DarkRP gamemodes anymore. Can't stand them, probably because I get so reminded of myself form 7 years ago. Nah, I do Serious Roleplay stuff now.

• Wow.

Mad_2 - - Roleplay HL2DM

Huh. Who knew this place was still kicking around. Bet you fags all thought I was fuckin rolled over in a grave by now I look at this, shit, and I still see so much nostalgia. -=M/\D C/\KE=- Heh. I've not talked to CAKE the co-leader of that clan in 4 fucking years. I haven't used this user name or profile picture in like 3 years. I haven'y used these forums in almost seven years. I remember when Tissue was a fuckin' issue. I remember when SylesRP was two separate servers with separate SQL datab…

• really dan??? i thought were my fucking friend. YOU TO JARATE

• Re: tf2

Mad_2 - - General Discussion

PROOF im not the gay one you are PROOF PROOF PROOF

• Re: Uhhh i'm shie.....

for once the failboat noob is right.

• post hoar haven lol. i'll contribute my bit now. im so tough , that well... er... um...i ate some crunchies? that were supposed to be soft? and i am i 6 year old zombie. my heart stopped but the epic power of my toughness brought me back.

• Re: Fake's picture

stfu retard, 'cause your going to say youve never done an off-topic post in your life?

• Re: Let the War Games begin.

im sad, because i read this to late. oh well btw dane, why do i fell like you play starcraft? steal the idea much "U.E.D"??

• Re: We need more rp mods

BTW, its also actually spelled laid

• Re: Status of the server.

Mad_2 - - News/Announcements

love how of you answer either yes, yes, or no, yes you end up with were being DDOSED