Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 163.

• Ventrilo Server

plunix - - General Discussion

Anyone ever thought of loading a ventrilo serve on the box? We could get some groups going for other games once in a while. It could be fun.

• Cool GMOD Gamemode (DayZ)

I found a cool DayZ gamemode for GMOD. It's the one by CSI Servers. We should get a group in there and wreck some shit soon. I've tried a few of the others and this one really is the best. Look it up and tell me what you think.

• Re: Decorations

Our very own Martha Stewart. index.php

• Re: oh it's Blastrix

plunix - - Introduction

You quit your job before finding a new one. Confirmed for underage ungrateful faggot.

• Re: Instalocked.

I've never seen so much shit on sigmas face. index.php Here's your new clan logo.

• I fuck women in the bathroom at work. Women are weird. Who would want to be bent over a sink in a staff washroom?

• Re: Bloodshot

Quote from Crystalina: “ The new developer anyone? ” Quote from Crystalina: “ Ok we need bloodshot as the new developer. ” Forgot about Eassides already huh? Don't discredit the hard work he's done for the server. Ungrateful.

• Drug Vendors

plunix - - Suggestions

As it stands, there are 2 drug addict vendors. The cheapers apt's near the PD have a really long way to go for selling. I think there should be one in that area near the PD, since the main fountain is always full of RDM. Maybe place one behind the castle.

• Move Job Selection NPC

plunix - - Suggestions

The placement of the DOG NPC makes job selection do more work than needed. There is a really short access distance to NPCs now and you have to jump into this guy to get a new job. Can you just place him on the ground? Noobs are going to think he's broken.

• Re: Map suggestions.

plunix - - Suggestions

I'm backing rp_hopetown_beta_v6 all the fucking way. I don't know Eldrun means about the lighting issue. It has none. This map has a working gravball court, complete with net sirens. LOTS of individual homes. None of this apartment clusterfuck bullshit. It's the best option and you need to go try it. Its larger than Freeman City though. No bigger than Abusemecity though. Uptown has shitty houses, and lots of apartments. Ovicity is the same. Hopetown wipes its ass with those maps. Let's try it ou…

• Re: Let Syles RP WW1 Begin.

Anyone supporting a Nazi regime has no support from me.

• Re: Electronic Dance Music

Amazing. That's the shit I'm talking about. That one's going to burn the rubber on my shoes when I resume running in the spring haha. Thanks.

• Re: Electronic Dance Music

Feed Me, Knife Party, Wolfgang Gartner, Al Bizzare, Starkiller, Sander Van Doorn, Infected Mushroom, Boys Noize, George Acosta, Laidback Luke, Fedde Le Grand Mostly electro. High energy shit, with a bit of psytrance/goa. Love acid tracks as well. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNd-YENGNx0 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_M8w8-530w https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G_rQ6Av0gMY

• Re: NEW JOB: Counterfeiter

plunix - - News/Announcements

Quote from Hales: “ I remember Old Doctor joining the server Jan '13, like a month after we (Ajax) did. He says he's been around for years and maybe he was, but I was pretty sure he was new to Syles at that time. Could be wrong though. ” This. I actually remember breaking into his house and stealing plants. I was then accused of hacking because "I had a lock from an admin that no one can break, you're cheating". There is no way he had any previous RP knowledge with that accusation./

•     

• Quote from TF2274_r.2.0: “ Quote from polskon: “ Can we make plants stay on reconnect and have them lose "ownership" but still be collectable? ” Then people would plant, reconnect, plant, reconnect, and wash rinse repeat until they had 100 drug plants growing all at once. ” I don't see the problem with this either way. Crime isn't avoidable, and you're creating a huge risk.

• Can we make plants stay on reconnect and have them lose "ownership" but still be collectable?

• Quote from [C.I.A Director] Old Doc: “ Maybe lol what if someone steals your crop and just let it set In there house behind locked doors and u can't plant anymore cause some d bag is holding ur crop hostage ” Being this new.

• Re: what the fuck ajax ?

Cry me a river. Who gave us notice when our locks were constantly broken? We had to insist lock breakers be made 50% more expensive so we could have a chance to survive from the harassment.

• Quote from [C.I.A Director] Old Doc: “ i dont like Cyat already to childish for me.... grow up and steal a fucking computer or use your Female powers to use some Idiot to buy you a Computer and im not that guy haha nice try guys Piss off. ” Just ask Sarah. She used her female powers to use some idiot to buy her a cellphone.