Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 115.

• Re: Instalocked.

Hales - - General Discussion

Quote from Deadpool: “ I feel you should at least leave room for input from the players. I'd like to see what they say. ” Why do you want player input? You're a turd and you shouldn't be given cop. There's your input.

• Quote from VigorousSnow: “ Quote from a model bitch, no stank ho: “ Quote from Syle22: “ [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pn1VGytzXus[/youtube] ” ya fuckin little whores, fu-fuckin up my decors couldn't get michael kors if u was fuckin michael kors ” Who's Michael Kors? ” I actually know this guy, I watch project runway with my gf and he was a judge. Not my proudest moment.

• Re: Mod Additions

Hales - - News/Announcements

Add New System information to the MOTD, so many players are still confused.

• Re: Back

Fantastic Spriggs, welcome back.

• looks like doc got a fancy new bowl, like his style

• Re: Zombie Apacalypse

Hales - - Suggestions

For some reason I'm certain that this would cause a crashing problem, I'm not a server tech guy, I just feel it in my gut.

• Re: NEW JOB: Counterfeiter

Hales - - News/Announcements

I remember Old Doctor joining the server Jan '13, like a month after we (Ajax) did. He says he's been around for years and maybe he was, but I was pretty sure he was new to Syles at that time. Could be wrong though.

• Re: The New System : FAQ

All is going well so far. Big thanks to everyone on the server for supporting us from the beginning, we couldn't have accomplished this on our own.

• When we first started, Bitnbytes used to break all of our locks every night, so we started leaving him presents index.php Old doctor finding a photoshop spray of himself, the girl he was seeing, and her young children, on the gunstore. Must've been a mindfuck. index.php

• The New System : FAQ

[img width=500 height=56]http://i.imgur.com/m1ocTJQ.png[/img] Hey there, so it's been almost a week and some people on Syle22 RP server still don't know what the New System is. Before I get into it, I just want to thank the community for embracing the New System so enthusiastically, it has been an enormous success. The New System was created to protect players who desired protection, it was voted on unanimously by Ajax members and was launched instantly. The main focus of the New System is Safet…

• Re: [Suggestion] Movable drug plants

Hales - - Suggestions

Quote from polskon: “ Quote from TF2274_r.2.0: “ Quote from polskon: “ Can we make plants stay on reconnect and have them lose "ownership" but still be collectable? ” Then people would plant, reconnect, plant, reconnect, and wash rinse repeat until they had 100 drug plants growing all at once. ” I don't see the problem with this either way. Crime isn't avoidable, and you're creating a huge risk. ” I do see a problem, possible astronomic inflation. That is a huge change to our little micro-econom…

• Re: [Suggestion] Movable drug plants

Hales - - Suggestions

Quote from TF2274_r.2.0: “ Quote from polskon: “ Can we make plants stay on reconnect and have them lose "ownership" but still be collectable? ” Then people would plant, reconnect, plant, reconnect, and wash rinse repeat until they had 100 drug plants growing all at once. ” Hmm, is there no way to tie the limit to a steamID?

• Re: Sup!

Hales - - Introduction

Hey buddy, seen you around, have fun.

• Re: what the fuck ajax ?

Petrho if you have any personal grievances with the New System please feel free to contact me privately. I hardly see how this is worthy of a thread.

• Re: old doc fail

Hales - - Hall of Fail

From what I've seen lately, Doc likes to get a ton of drugs, multiple cycles, really high crime. Then he just DCs, comes back after a long time and everyone has forgotten about crime, and just sells as cop. (I believe). I haven't been able to rob him in a while despite him being very obvious with him crime rates, it's also very hard to catch him on demo doing this, because all the demo will show is him DCing, which removes his bug, then reconnecting after a LONG time, and playing as cop. I reall…

• Now Old Doctor is in the server telling me he's going to ban me if I kill his friend, can someone who isn't olddoc/Zak comment on this? An admin forum post I think? I'd like to hear what the deal is from someone who doesn't spout nonsense all day, there must be some conversation going on here.

• I came in the server today and Zak is telling me that there is a rule against RDM now? He is threatening to kick me if I kill him. I'd hope that a rule that drastic would be run by the community before it were finalized. So is he lying? Zak deserves to be killed repeatedly because of his personality, I really would like to get back to it. Thanks.

• L8r

• Re: Possible new Playermodels

Hales - - Suggestions

Dibs Raphael

• Re: Petrho

Polskon photoshop master