Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 94.

• Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:24755312 Your in-game Name: TurDonken Why you got banned: Was in multiple battles with Nemo. He killed me and on re-spawn from that, I crashed. At that time I was working on a Robbery daily, so when I came back I switched back to Robber job (I am automatically assigned to gang job on connect). The demo I have attached CLEARLY shows me re-enter the server, run directly to the job NPC, and be ALREADY in the process of clicking around when Nemo appears and blasts me with an…

• Quote from MeTaL ^x^: “Quote from {EE} SheetMusic: “Since we're in the business of copy and pasting what is "simple and clear cut"... "The only people who should post in the Abuse Report are; The Player, Witnesses, and Staff.". ” you posted a demo I have witnessed. But Nemo did not prop nor does he own the property. So that makes this post not only invalid but also is me witnessing you targettimg and disrespecting an admin. ” Though we have had a certain someone (a "demo witness" as he puts it) …

• Quote from DOA: “i cant tell you who base it is............Poste the demo when the prop was deleted to get to a player ” So are you also now admitting that you thought it would be necessary to delete a prop in order to kill Nemo in the first place? You are digging your own grave and making this even worse. The demo is shown in the original post and clearly shows the moment it was realized where Nemo is and the process of getting to him and killing him.

• Quote from DOA: “I propped that house. I would have put stairs for you, but he had a prop limit of 20 ” "He had a prop limit"...so you're admitting you propped the house at Nemo's discretion? He just said above it's not his base and he didn't prop it. Quote from Capt_n3Mo: “Not even my base, nor did I prop it! Also why were props deleted? Nothing about the prop job is illegal. ”

• Since we're in the business of copy and pasting what is "simple and clear cut"... "The only people who should post in the Abuse Report are; The Player, Witnesses, and Staff." Sorry, I don't see ballwashers on the list. No matter who "owns" the base, he clearly permitted it and attempted to benefit from it. For starters (I will not break down the hundred ways in which it's wrong and find the screenshots/demo more than do that) there is no allowance of clear shots for attacker and defender. Having…

• Your in-game name: TurDonken The Staffs In-game name: Cpt. Nemo Staffs Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:15487943 Description of the Event: Nemo regularly has his/his gang/former gangs locks broken by myself and a few other players, and his most recent response was to buy a new garage (double decker), put on 500 new locks, and then come up with an illegal propping job from hell. There is no easily accessible entry point, and it is two floors of ridiculousness. Without knowing every intricate part of the propp…

• Super Door Hack After Wipe?

{EE} SheetMusic - - Resolved

Yeah, it's hot trash. Sounds like a fair and diplomatic decision until you realize the majority of the ones who have it are all in the same gang and just try to run roughshod over the rest of the server with cuffsaws and unlimited doorhack, affording them every opportunity to rack up crazy crime and scale their money as they please so they can do it all over again. Arguing "you can't sell it back" is weak. Arguing they grinded for it last map and should keep it is weak as well, that's like sayin…

• Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:24755312 Your in-game Name: TurDonken Why you got banned: "SOC" via Lawdog Other Information you think we should know: Demo shows me amidst a battle with Lawdog, DOA, Striker and Darryl Dixon. They are all 350/300 and using RPG. I am situated in the PD hallway leading down to cells, with a bed and RPG awaiting their arrival. It is clearly going to be an explosive and competitive fight in a narrow space (indicated by Darryl saying on mic that he had SMG nades ready when s…

• Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:24755312 Your in-game Name: TurDunkin/{EE} SheetMusic Why you got banned: "SOC" via Lawdog Other Information you think we should know: Racked up 50k crime and tons of respect RDMing Lawdog to oblivion. We battled on the train tracks, and while I was attempting to jump to the other side, he shot me and stifled my momentum/shot me into the tracks and claimed it was a "SOC." To me, this is inexcusable ignorance for a veteran of DM and pretty obvious retaliation. Why would I…

• Hard to get a read on Cat, who is quiet and often cryptic when actually speaking. He also seems to have convinced numerous players that he is a girl despite being a player from the past known to be a male. So either lying then or lying now, neither of which is great and is a bit of a red flag. I can also attest to the "hot and cold" behavior - I have seen Cat go leaps and bounds to help new players, especially those who are also German, but have also seen him spend hours chasing and killing spec…

• As already mentioned, she is EXTREMELY moody over the simplest of things, and does not have the character to be an admin. She can be helpful to new players and should focus on being an ambassador to the server instead. -1

• Lawdog is a dedicated player and often a helpful to beginners, but I have been around him for years, and he is on the same wavelength as Pizza. He is emotional and his opinion of players depends on the day. He is either your best friend or continually harassing and aggressive. He doesn't understand that being killed or sometimes targeted is part of the game and takes things far, far too seriously. His behavior also depends on who is on at the time, and often at the late night hours, he feels mor…

• How about dat triple post forum ban too? Jajajajaja.

• Demo has been forwarded and honestly this dumbfvck should lose cop and be banned. He's not simply appealing the loss of his cop, but coming on here to try to implicate Rat Meat in admin abuse.

• --Your information-- IGN: {EE} SheetMusic SteamID: STEAM_1:1:24755312 Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198009776353 --Accused member information-- IGN: |TF| PC-Drivers SteamID: STEAM_0:0:7754761 Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/id/PCDrivers/ --Format-- What rules did said player break?: As for what I was able to record, he racked up a bounty and collected some money off someone he didn't want to lose, then disconnected in an attempt to avoid me getting the money and his bounty wh…

• I have a couple suggestions to float regarding dailies, with Vandalism in particular. It's unanimous that the "Vandalism" daily (breaking locks) costs too much money invested for such a low tier reward (often fluff like SMGs, stunsticks and crowbars). For me and many others, this is an instant "Reroll." There are a few approaches to replace Vandalism in the case of its removal. Here are a few: 1) The majority of the dailies don't go to Level 4. Perhaps bump up Criminal and/or Pennypicker to go t…

• --Your information-- IGN: {EE} SheetMusic SteamID: STEAM_1:1:24755312 Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198009776353 --Accused member information-- IGN: Humam SteamID: STEAM_0:0:36053520 Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197972426705 --Format-- What rules did said player break?: Killed me through floor deliberately after repeated attempts to do so...while I was in my house, having been planting. Your description of what your demo/screenshots contains: I off and on spr…

• New Map Suggestions

{EE} SheetMusic - - Suggestions

B-b-b-buttt no love for freemancity v1 in the new poll? Not playing that in the summer is like introducing kale to a kid who grew up on McDonalds...a little hard to fathom. It's got as much support as the others too.. That said, if fmc is a pipe dream, it would be cool to be able to preview the ones that made it to the final selection process...are they all "locked" if one was to create a server in the game menu and load up the map?

• Re: oh it's Blastrix

{EE} SheetMusic - - Introduction

Hi Blastrix, will RDM you when I see you in game :glasses9:

• Re: Old Doc Prob

{EE} SheetMusic - - General Discussion

Hey petrho, I'm busy with school but I'll be able to be around more during winter break.