Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• Gang Jobs & Hacker Balancing

CaveJohnson - - Suggestions

Now what did you learn today? Because I learned that you stfu if you don't want to get nerfed yourself.

• index.php

• dead fourm...

CaveJohnson - - General Discussion

Sup nigga

• Yeah I coded that thing a long time ago to automatically switch you to rebel if you are afk for a certain amount of time. Unless valve broke this functionality, it should switch you to rebel without killing you. So if you really wanna be safe, when you go afk just stay cop. When you come back, switch back to cop if the plugin auto-switched you to rebel. If the plugin didn't auto-switch you then you can just continue on.

• Circumstantial Map Change?

Circumcisional map change

• husler has always been a waste of oxygen lol. Only reason he hasn't been permabanned before is because he makes up 5% of the player base for the entire game.

• All cops are pigs

• Bugs as a cop.

CaveJohnson - - Server Bug Report Forum

Its been years, but I recall the teleporting issue being un fixable. Basically the source engine decides if it wants to teleport players or not. Sometimes it just decides to just not teleport the player. It doesn't return a true/false value to tell us it failed.

• Idea for the server

A map rotation was tried out a while ago. Like every two weeks it was a different map in the rotation, but everyone kept whatever shit they had by the time the server rolled back around. Everyone was too mentally retarded to understand this simple concept. Some of the rare people who did understand it just didn't like it, and then there was like 2 people who understood how the system worked and still liked the map rotation.

• server empty

Maybe if we had adapted 5 years ago we could have pulled it off, but tbh not many people are going to be interested in the large amount of dev work just for a server with 2-3 afk players online at any given time. I can't quite remember when we went from 2 servers to 1 server (i lost all my shit because it was on the dead server and it was before the mysql-enabled plugin), but what would have been perfect would have been to find ways to expand. Maybe we were once popular enough to have connection…

• server empty

Its an unfortunate fact, but HL2DM is completely dead. I'm honestly surprised Valve still hasn't homicided the master server, or maybe all source games use some massive shared master server idk.

• lmfao Now THAT is entertainment

• Turret is in PD. Just kill the player if they are in the PD lol.

• Add Lock Command

!breaklocks <amount> while you're at it. As long as your inventory has that many lockbreakers (or locks if its the !lock <amount> command)

• Next Map Poll Selections

Only having 2 selections are like choosing between a blue piece of shit or a red piece of shit

• I thought consumable lock picks would only be working on doors with no additional locks. Wasn't that the point? Lockbreakers are the ones you'd be breaking off people's locks with.

• Wouldn't removing the cooldown (besides bind prevention cooldown) be the point of making these things consumable?? I do like the idea of adding in a chance of failure, but idk about tiers. Since we do not have skills and skill exp/levels in this game like in an mmorpg, maybe just stick to a single item? Give it like a 10% chance of failure or something. You could maybe add an additional item. Maybe a boobytrap for doors. If a lockpick or doorhack is successful on a boobytrapped door, then an exp…

• Extra VIP Upgrade **

Quote from Beamed: “Quote from Micobot: “Already exists, it's called platinum... only you can't pay for it. I had the platinum vip job for a while and the Revolver on spawn is OP as fuck in the right hands. ” How can you get it if you can't pay for it? :o ” It was made specifically for players who donated a large amount of money *who were also trustworthy enough* to have the privilege and not abuse/use the privilege to make the game worse for everyone else playing. At least that's what I recall …

• Nah. I think people would rather play on maps that look good rather than maps that are purely functional and do the bare minimum. Plus the game engine has other limitations besides the edict count that are problematic.

• Quote from ThunderShorts: “Yes, gather wood to make charcoal, combine it using a machine to make gunpowder, use gunpowder and metal (also gathered as ore and then refined in another process) to make bullets on a workbench... it goes on and on. Ark has a great system... very "grindy" game. You basically progress from wood to stone, then metal and eventually "tech" tiers complete with electronics. ” Yeah I agree it is very similar. Big difference is the ability to produce your own resources from w…