Search Results

Search results 1-14 of 14.

• VIP jobs/ new jobs

Zod pwned - - Suggestions

as I said, to make adjustments. kind when it takes a different class. there is less my thing that would compensate kind, vip drug gold, it has the standart that everyone has except that it can make 5 plant instead of 3. make a balance in the whole

• VIP jobs/ new jobs

make vip class (gold or silver) one (Vip Drug Gold) spawn with 150hp, and power plant 5 plant instead of 3. a (Vip Drug Silver) spawn with 125hp, and power planted 4 plant instead of 3. And so on ! with most classes and how to choose, this is easy when he writes! vip, there will be a menu that would open and choose the job that wants exactly. but when he would choose a different class of Normal Vip it would have lesser things. so the VIPs would be more attractive and you could possibly have more…

• Trust Stats Ingame

Quote from Volar: “So like a Scam-O-Meter. Helps you tell if someone has a higher chance of scamming you or not. ” Yea

• I used watermelon in his house to kill him several times and I destroyed the lock several times and I took a rpg several times to try to kill them, nothing illegal. accused people unnecessarily because I take possesions of his base and kills several times as everybody do. then I have nothing made appear across the walls. I was in the base and I was killing every person I saw. then in your logs you will see that the only thing I have done is her watermelon and I have no boat in my things, so I'm …

• Trust Stats Ingame

I have a pretty simple idea adds a Stats Called "Trust" plus the "Trust" es Top the more it is of confidence for bargain with, how to earn simple points with administrators and exchange with merchants, and then buying points with money. be careful some little class reduce your "Trust"

• gamebanana.com/maps/163309 and on the forum you can see and look for new map XD

• Age:22 In-Game name: [ZoD] V2Beeter SteamID:STEAM_0:1:32459705 Time played: 700hours --Questions-- Do you have a mic?: Yes Why are you applying for Civil Protection?: To contribute to the protection of civilians and to be the one to solve the Crimes What are the basic rules as Civil Protection?: /Kickdoor can be used to access a criminal (and or) contraband at 4,000+ crime. - This costs $500. Cuff/Uncuff and Jail is at 1,800+ CrimeDo not shoot at Rebels unless shot at first. To avoid favoritism,…

• new shop on the map

true

• new shop on the map

You need to add a store to sell our softwares example noCrime Software 200 bank account software 350 banking software 2000 vendor software 250 hacking software 600

• if I can I give my silver vip to eldrun

• I bought one " VIP Golden " but I already have one " silver VIP ". Could I give my VIP silver?

• blowin chunks..

Zod pwned - - General Discussion

why dont ban perm blowin chunks... the guys getting 17 ban total... and plying again on server ? http://www.sylesrp.com/sourcebans/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0:0:41085978&Submit

• Re: Moving back too Syles

Zod pwned - - General Discussion

Quote from Old Doctor: “ also if i cant get a refund can i atleast get a house thats equal value too the door i bought and it got reset i just need money for a CIA base or atleast a new Base i mean i shouldnt have gotten my base taken Away but i need some compensation since its gone does anyone else think that is unfair? ” i got refund why dont refund it the guys too !

• Re: Server Downtime

Zod pwned - - News/Announcements

Quote from Syle22: “ Yea, supports not very helpful and we just keep getting hit off as soon as we come on. Tried putting some firewalls in place but no luck. Dunno what to do next besides possibly switching to someone who can block ddos better. ” i talking to my friend for giving the help you need it because i like you server is the best one on my heart