Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 60.

• Re: Admins AFK

[U]DV - - General Discussion

Ive got to start playing again..

• He mad.

• Re: fun police

[U]DV - - Youtube Thread

Shittyass vid made by a wannabe cop pleb. Shit fuckin sucks yo.

• Re: Admins AFK

All admins are nothing more than an oppresive force combating our, the players, rights to free roam over the city we rightfully own and control. They are nothing more than powerhungry warlords who want to fight over blood diamonds and e-money. Admins ruin all fun and take away and chance at advancement in the server. This server should be adminfree.

• Danes laptop done broke!

So syle if u will be so kind as to give me his adminz I believe this hierarchy is passed down to next of kin so... Whenever you're willing I think RootAdmin DV will look awesome.. Do u not?

• Hey

I'm gone fishin wit Dane tomorrow. Yea be jelly fgts

• Re: Those Disappearing NPC's

[U]DV - - Suggestions

Quote from Dane Vogel: “ Quote from Wong: “ Quote from Owned!!!: “ Quote from Wong: “ Quote from Owned!!!: “ Vortigaunt isn't a problem, use the fucking boxes and see the magic. ” When Npcs disapear just press e where their old spot was and you can still access the menu ” Least someone knows what I'm saying... *pats wong* ” Thank you Sir! ” Yer Fired! ..I .. I mean good job! ” You wish you could fire people faggot. ;:lool:;

• Re: Those Disappearing NPC's

[U]DV - - Suggestions

Quote from Kevinyock: “ The jail doors disappearing because the database for the door are having issues because of previous hl2dm update.The npc and your furniture I have no idea unless the latest update messed up the update too.All i can say is that if it is a hl2dm update we cant do anything. ” Hey Kevin, yours hands are on a keyboard and making words. Make it stop.

• Re: Site back up

[U]DV - - News/Announcements

Fucking niggered up POS site

• So no more 'Welcome to Syles RP, how tough are ya?' Thread??

• Re: Pony 2012

Quote from Chucklenuts: “ But yeah Africa is in very very shitty condition, huge fuc[size=1pt].[/size]king surprise. It has been and will be for a long time. No one cares. ” You're preaching to the choir, meaning me and Dane. Been there done that kind of thing, Africa? Never again. Fuck all them nigg?rs let em kill themselves

• Re: Pony 2012

I love how people are just talking about this shit only because of Facebook. Ima tell everyone here what I told everyone else. If yo wanna male abdifference go over there and do something about it or shut the Fuck up! Shit like this happens all over the fucking world its what makes America great. And we have communists in the white house who would rather see this country burn to ashes around them then to have this country prosper on the basis of free trade and capitalism.

• Re: Server 2 Cop Applicants

Quote from Eldrun: “ If its for gmod then no, gmod sucks for cops... ” It was a joke dude, just digging up an old topic.

• Re: Server 2 Cop Applicants

I CAN JAZZ COP?

• Re: Garys mod

Just get it off steam for 10 bucks...

• Re: Why server so down?

Quote from Hockeyfan34: “ there are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't ” I see what you did there....

• Re: Teleporter issues

Quote from TF2274_r.2.0: “ What ever. Just silly it. I'm wrong as usual and you are right as usual. Just silly it, and forget I ever proposed it because as usual it's just shit. ” whoa brah, chill man.. hes just saying that thats how its always been, its just youre rewording the policies.. dont feel bad doe, i do dat shit all da time #B3DTiME!

• Re: um,

Quote from Dane Vogel: “ Quote from [U]DV: “ Because gym. ” because test-injects. ” fuck you dude

• Re: Teleporter issues

Quote from Eldrun: “ Quote from Zaknafian00: “ lol ” why lol 2 times ” WHY THE FUCK NOT!?

• Re: um,

Because gym.