Search Results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

• Re: New Job: Pickpocket

labrat - - Suggestions

Sounds like a cool job. Maybe limit the options of what items to a Weapon and a Food item. How about 100 crime for each time you pickpocket?

• Problem with admin abuse

labrat - - Suggestions

Alright, spriggs has been teleporting to me to take my bounty while i am just minding my own business. Where is the fun in Roleplay when admins abuse you? There needs to be something done about this. How about a no admin abuse policy? Please stop the admin abuse. players will want to leave and it is becoming unfun. Spriggs also plants drugs and noclips around so police cannot cuff him. I know he is an admin and all but he makes sure we can't get him but he gets us. He takes the fun out

• Re: Cops beable to AFK

labrat - - Suggestions

Easidez. this is not made for C.I.A or HLNL to get more money. and Eldrun.. there is poor people, middle class people, and rich people. Police should be the rich people. Police are the ones who stop minge bags from getting too rich, if cops are rich then police can !kickdoor and other things to stop minge bags from getting way too powerful. Who cares if police are powerful.. and as you said eldrun if police don't have to buy locks, weapons, a house, etc. that means more properties for rebels!

• Re: Cops beable to AFK

labrat - - Suggestions

Quote from Old Doctor: “ real life cops are on duty when they are at work when they are off duty they change out of there uniform and go Civilian i do not agree with being able to Afk as cop its not hard too switch rebel go do what needs to be done in real life then switching back too cop when you return. As for being able to plant 24/7 just makes the economy way too big way to fast the cops catch people with drugs and sometimes destroy Plants to Slow the economy down. It's a video game. Not rea…

• Cops beable to AFK

labrat - - Suggestions

I believe cops should be able to AFK so that people can plant drugs any time. I see that the reason cops cannot afk is so that people can't plant when ever they want to. The thing is that it is that the server is not very active at a certain time (night. There is different time zones but mostly americans and canadians play the server) The plants have a speeed rate according to the amount of players on the server. If the drugs are planting slow at night then the profit really is coming in slow (l…