Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 43.

• thumbs up here

• Map reccomendations

candybar - - Suggestions

i would love to see rp_c18_v1 steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=132931674

• Safe Place to Speak

candybar - - General Discussion

me, someone whos been here for a long long time having plenty of different experiences with admins/players from way back when tissue,freeman,hockey,delta,olen,dan vogel used to be staff running the server to now, shit back when the server used to be SYLES FUN ROLEPLAY SERVER #1 and #2. The past doesnt matter but its always good to look back at how the server was ran at the time and compare/contrast to the present and how much its changed in every way possible which is a good thing, but coming ba…

• omega door blocking

candybar - - Accepted Ban Request

--Your information-- IGN: CANDY SteamID: (STEAM_0:0:34102620) Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198028470968/ --Accused member information-- IGN: Omega bruh SteamID: # 106 "omega" [U:1:441428260] 57:36 163 0 active Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198401693988/ --Format-- What rules did said player break?: door blocking Your description of what your demo/screenshots contains: omega bruh door blocking to prevent me from killing him Witnesses at the scene: no one Was t…

• A Better Way to Serve Punishment

candybar - - Suggestions

this has been a issue for ages but i completely agree with Nemo there needs to be some kind of structure with the bans/strips not whatever the admin members decides at the time of ban. petty rule breaks = short but continuous lengthy bans if those petty rules are being broken over and over and for more serious rule breaks = more of lenghty ban than those of petty ones. its pretty simple to differentiate a simple rule break over a serious one (ex. SOC,door blocking,spamming from glitch exploits, …

• Npc Weapon Buyer

candybar - - Suggestions

if it can somehow be implemented into some kind of job or scrapping system that will be dope

• *attempt to crash server

candybar - - Accepted Ban Appeals

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:34102620 Your in-game Name: Candy Why you got banned: *Attempted to crash server* Other Information you think we should know: Doom banned me for saying "wow the server uptime is past 24 hours its gonna crash any minute" reason why it was said is that I've never seen the server up that long since map change and I wouldn't even know how to crash the server sol was witness

• I came back onto the server last month and Thrill was one of the first to welcome me and since then has been helpful getting me back on track from where I left off. He is great person to have a good friendship with on the server and I believe he is more than capable of being admin. index.phpcoldcommunity.com/forum/index.…eeee4e8c6f2a0dab1f0242969

• Woke up to being banned?

candybar - - Denied Ban Appeals

Your Steam ID: [U:1:68205240] Your in-game Name: Candybar244 Why you got banned: DOC Other Information you think we should know: how if I was sleeping/afk at 2:21 in the morning and wake up to being banned? I don't understand there's no proof of me doing and its not something I would do. and its 9am and still can't play

• Demon kitty Door blocking

candybar - - Denied Ban Request

--Your information-- IGN: Candybar244 SteamID: [U:1:68205240] steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198028470968 --Accused member information-- IGN: DemonKitty SteamID: STEAM_0:1:459248549 Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198878762827/ --Format-- What rules did said player break?: door blocking Your description of what your demo/screenshots contains: kitty doorblocking while I was trying to murder her Witnesses at the scene: none Was there an admin online at the time?: none If the prev…

• Map Change.

candybar - - Suggestions

Quote from CM-VULCAN: “CAN WE PUT A MAX ON LOCKS LIKE 400 ” this server just became pussy since was it ok to allow binding food, health, suit, guns all other this stuff? and no max on locks Quote from The Doggy: “Quote from candybar: “what are the options? ” u dont get an option this is a dictatorship ” what the fuck you want from me?

• Map Change.

candybar - - Suggestions

what are the options?

• hello world

Quote from Chameleon: “Candybar gonna come back and be aids again? Spam some chat, get all angry and ragequit for 6 years again? ” I don't even remember you lol but we all go through that annoying stage I always come back too pop up here and there to see how's everything going I went thru like 3 pcs in that 6 year span.

• hello world

Quote from eldrun: “Candy I still watch your snapchat ” ._. who r u on sc

• hello world

Quote from The Doggy: “oh god no ” Quote from syle22: “Quote from The Doggy: “oh god yes ” ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ” Quote from The Doggy: “oh god no ” Quote from syle22: “Quote from The Doggy: “oh god yes ” ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ” missed me sweeties?

• hello world

long time no see fellow rp goers hope some of y'all still active but not the active that gets you stds

• Hello everyone, As you may know and may been witness to, the accuser was only in jail for a max of 15 seconds. I did do a mistake by jailing him twice because I thought that when I click "E" two times on someone it will tele them outside. Unfortunately I was unaware that it "Rejailed" them. As soon as he said "Thanks for resetting my timer im sending this to the forum" I went back to the cells to find him. Again, because of habbit I accidently pushed "E" on his two times again. Once I figured ou…

• Perm Banned Candy

candybar - - Accepted Ban Appeals

Your Steam ID:# 63 "PayD.Candy" [U:1:68205240] Your in-game Name: Was Teh Noob (known as Candy) Why you got banned: Reason : Idiot Other Information you think we should know: As usual this particular Root Dmer pops in here and there. As usual we kill him back but this time i guess he got butthurt because i said things like "Aimbot, Get Rekt Kid, and Jew" things that the players might know I say if they know me. Tip : Please don't ban other players that keep getting killed by a "Pro DMer" for say…

• My problem with Alex

candybar - - Roleplay HL2DM

If You are reading this please take your time. Im fed up with Alex's bullshit roller coasters or what ever they are. It's not the same anymore OK? Zak did it so it doesn't mean you have to. Alex's roller coasters are just fucking terrible, trash and full of bullshit, why bother making them, you end up dying at the end so it makes it no fun and wasted. When Zak did it he was a professional at it, he wouldn't make them in the fucking middle of map and retarded looking, he took his time and read ov…

• Re: Haxy Ban request

candybar - - Accepted Ban Request

Quote from MiraclesBelieveInMe: “ after viewing the video, I saw that haxy is indeed killing himself to avoid combat, and I know being around him he has done this in the past multiple times and unfortunately he will keep doing it until he is punished harshly. ” "Punished Harshly" :evil4: :evil4: