Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 38.

• THIS IS AWESOME.

SunDrySix - - General Discussion

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5yCGRy_dR30 You are welcome! -SunDry

• Re: How's today?

Hahaha.. silly fuckers. Post in admin chat next time btw I went to san diego for the first time in early june.. it was fucking awesome..

• Quote from kaljtgg: “ Quote from Old Doctor: “ have you tried rsgs? = Red speed game servers they are decent they filter attacks they also monitor attacks real fast Response if you submit tickets their FTP control panel super easy to use, they provide slots for 0.99 Per slot but a server like syles you probably could it it lowerd if you purchase 32 slots they have added D'dos protection Filter at like 20$ extra a month kinda spendy but they are pretty good host you could even ask if you could ge…

• Re: Save file problems

SunDrySix - - News/Announcements

Is the server currently being hosted on nix or windows?? If it is nix I can write a really nifty automated backup and srcds relaunch script until you can figure out how to save to a database vs using key values.. this would help prevent the corruption caused by reading and writing to the key file as the server crashes. If it is windows I can still look into creating something.. maybe in perl or something... lemme know. -SunDry

• Quote from Kevinyock: “ Thats interesting.Recon have been in the server the whole time,I have no clue if he was in the server after it went down. ” She*

• Re: Server Downtime

Hm.. Any way I can help? -Sun

• Re: RP UPDATE

Quote from kekor: “ A small observation when you type /job as a drug addict it tells you that the selling price for every gram is $5 however when you actually sell the drugs you only receive $3 per gram I do not know which you want us to receive but Since you mentioned raising the rates maybe you updated the job info but forgot to change the actual rates or perhaps something else maybe this is even how the rp mod you're using started but I figured i'd point it out so any corrections can be made …

• First of all, thank God and good riddance. As a cop, a player can murder you as much as they want. It is part of the job, you can't retaliate because you suck and shooting back by VIP jailing players who have killed you. Period. They need the kills in order to get respect points, this should stop them from excessive RDMing other rebel players. How did you not understand this by accepting the job (which I told everyone you should have never received in the first place, because of this shit)? When…

• Cool cool.. thanks for the FYI. -SunDry

• After recently posting in the admin forums about John's excessive begging, he again messaged me on steam and asked me to approve this for others to see -.- it seems to be a repost and modification of his cop application -.- I approved this forum topic not to see if John will get cop (we've already denied it... forever.. due to shit like this) but to see what you guys (staff) want to do with him.. I am thinking a 1 week forum and server ban.. This is getting fucking ridiculous. Maybe you guys don…

• I want to troubleshoot this.. Please move the current source files and the files involving the DB (currently in data/roleplay directory, all the .txt files n shit) into Dropbox so I can take a peek at them.. it's silly and ridiculous we've gone like a year without fixing this annoying problem. -SunDry

• Also where is the newest revision of the mod currently on the server?? The one on dropbox has a modified date of 7/18? -SunDry

• Syle, i saw your messages the other day.. what exactly did you do with the databases? Also, what did you try to do to fix the doors disappearing.. i'm looking into that now since it is pissing me off that it is still happening. -SunDry

• Re: Server is down

Still down.

• Server is down

;;;;;;;;;;;;::::::::::::::;;;;

• I believe it is always the first one on the list of doorshow

• Re: Zombies?

SunDrySix - - Suggestions

I spawned a certain zombie model for an NPC the other month (on TFs server) and it will crash the server if its up after about 2-3 minutes. -SunDry

• This is a good rule. Would it be of benefit for me to make a command to do this? Something like sm_purgedoor? Maybe I can do it in this format sm_purgedoor <list|door#> So "sm_purgedoor list" will list all doors owned by someone who hasn't been on it over two weeks, then "sm_purgedoor 256" will reset door 256? Lemme know. -SunDry

• Re: Server down :(

I don't think this problem is Syle's.. I just checked and the whole box seems to be down. At first I thought it might be service interruptions because of the bad storms happening today, but for a company that provides that kind of service, there is no way they could be down that long.. I confirmed that with a ping sweep of all VolumeDrive's owned IP addresses and found some hosts are still up and responding. Either they took this box down and moved TF's virtual server to another physical host (a…

• Tint has a map. Its pretty far along, I've played on it before to test it with him.. He just stopped polishing it up back when Kirbs map went live and TF's was next in line since he thought his would never get play time. Last I checked PD needed a bit of work with the death run in it and he needed to adjust some of the hints (although he may have fixed that). I know he wanted to add custom textures but never got around to it. I let him know you guys are looking to switch maps and I think he is g…