Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• First off, as many have already said special thanks to Rasul for taking the time to make such a well organized-- and thought out document outlying issues with cops and potential solutions to make both the cops job more enjoyable and dynamic but also realizing that changes to cop may require changes to rebel incentives as well for both balancing reasons and to nerf cops in some areas while strengthen them in others. Creating my overall response to your original post with some of my own ideas inpu…

• gibe me invis printer pls and ty

• Weekly/Monthly Challenges

eldrun - - Suggestions

I like the ideas of challenges over a period of time-- now I almost wonder if it would be more valuable to rotate this per player or everyone starts with the same one (or a new set) at the same time frame for each (duration).

• Follow Up - Hacker Balancing

eldrun - - Suggestions

Quote from Mandrew - Wonderland_War: “Quote from eldrun: “I seriously do not get the hard on about buffing hacker that you have. if there are better jobs why not just do those ones if all you care about is pure money generation? What is the huge fascination about the hacker job. Kiope for once is entirely correct. There are zero risks associated with hacker— especially because you can cash out on graveyard hours and the crime production (not to mention cops have no ability to take software) is n…

• Follow Up - Hacker Balancing

eldrun - - Suggestions

I seriously do not get the hard on about buffing hacker that you have. if there are better jobs why not just do those ones if all you care about is pure money generation? What is the huge fascination about the hacker job. Kiope for once is entirely correct. There are zero risks associated with hacker— especially because you can cash out on graveyard hours and the crime production (not to mention cops have no ability to take software) is no where near as bad as drug grower (high crime, high risk)…

• From the small amount of time I’ve been back and played with Bingley I have throughly enjoyed it when he’s in server. Should make a good cop. +1 (only played with him approx ~8 hrs so take it with a grain of salt).

• Admeans

eldrun - - General Discussion

The idea of old admins holding the server back from being rejuvenated is faulty to say. Not saying new staff members are a bad thing but don’t draw the correlation that *some* inactive staff cause the whole server to tank in player numbers when the game as a whole has a down tick in player count— not just the server.

• Opening thread after thread will get nothing done— no matter how valid or invalid your issue may be. Have some patience and trust in the whole of the administration team as a whole. Try not to post information unless it pertains to the circumstances listed in the request or if it won’t add to anything other than creating a jumbled mess. I will be deleting any post that is not made by the reporter or someone of senior staus (e.g Volar or Syle). The only exception is for concrete evidence that wou…

• T’is time.

eldrun - - Hall of Fail

Implying that afking = earn Honestly I always liked the challenge of econ resets but this post is laughable at best and it doesn’t matter what I think I’m never in game. trying so hard to be relevant... by using a thesaurus vocabulary.

• csgo cop aplcation brenden

eldrun - - CS:GO Applications

Quote from op4_Capt_n3Mo: “Quote from Hozza: “"A new player has joined the servers and no admins are on, how will you help this player?: help the players" A magical way with words ” Say hello, welcome to cold community, Im a cop and than a shotgun to the face!! lol JK JK DON'T do that Brenden ” Too late he’s taken it seriously

• SOC ban request

eldrun - - General Discussion

I’ll let the team know this fucker is a repeat offender

• words of love

eldrun - - Mr. Bean's Words of Wisdom

Legend is back

• I’m sorry... do we know you?

• Any further belittling or belligerent disrespect will result in a forum ban for an unspecified duration. You can dislike a candidate and state how you do or do not think they would perform on our team but they are still a member of the community and you will treat them as such. I will be editing the post to show productive statements— anything extra will be removed as it contributes absolutely nothing but toxicity and hate. play nice it’s not that hard.

• Making a Reddit

eldrun - - Suggestions

Sounds good lmk what it is when your done and I’ll check it out

• Making a Reddit

eldrun - - Suggestions

It’s not a thing currently but we have a discord and a forums already, the forums are pretty barren and most of the population may or may not use reddit. I’m sure you could make a fan subreddit but I’d message syle if you want to make an official one.

• China's Moment of Genius

eldrun - - Roleplay HL2DM

Quote from HAND OF DOOM: “you spelled loser wrong ” He spelled it wrong 333 times in a single post.

• Head crabs take one crowbar hot why would they be worth a third of something that takes multiple rounds of .357?

• Fishing

eldrun - - Suggestions

Greaser is that you?

• A Better Way to Serve Punishment

eldrun - - Suggestions

Also I’m unsure why after you break the rules nine times you still deserve to play the server. Wild idea— don’t break the rules, don’t get banned.