Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 562.

• Denied, you can reapply in a month.

• You've had trouble being a cop before, and not just once.

• Maybe it is omen

• Cop application for Plλ​ceholder

Koipe - - Applications

If player is rdming you, you will need to wait for him to have cuffable crime and then catch them. Fully declining is letting him farm you for free.

• Follow Up - Hacker Balancing

Koipe - - Suggestions

Actually it is not that simple, yeah you can grow infinite drugs inside your place behind locks yeah, but crime amount tells directly when you plant your pots and collect them. Getting to the Monk and then to the bank is not the simpliest task. You can directly tell when to come behind your door/area around.

Koipe - - Suggestions

Still lots of cash and extra softwares to gain edge in the game. You guys were used to powerful moneygrind method, in my opinion it was not equal. You always can sit in your holes with the printer if you feel like it is not worth it to hack anymore.

Koipe - - Suggestions

Quote from Mandrew - Wonderland_War: “Quote from Koipe: “Quote from Mandrew - Wonderland_War: “Quote from Koipe: “Nope, printer and drugs are both required to collect and then move from your growing/printing place to the buyer and bank WITH the crime and product. ” But you can still grind with both jobs nonstop with either during graveyard hours (not that it would be efficient with those jobs in particular), which was my point when it came to jobs that gave you crime. Robbers and Drug Runners ca…

Koipe - - Suggestions

Quote from Mandrew - Wonderland_War: “Quote from Koipe: “Nope, printer and drugs are both required to collect and then move from your growing/printing place to the buyer and bank WITH the crime and product. ” But you can still grind with both jobs nonstop with either during graveyard hours (not that it would be efficient with those jobs in particular), which was my point when it came to jobs that gave you crime. Robbers and Drug Runners can still grind and get a lot of crime when nobody else is …

Koipe - - Suggestions

Quote from Mandrew - Wonderland_War: “Quote from Koipe: “For no risk moneymaking method the nerf was well justified. During graveyard hours you could grind that thing nonstop without a risk of losing a dime cause it going straight to your inventory. Then you can get instantly back to zero crime with one doorhack and cuffsaw. ” Except for the stuff being put into your inventory, this also applies to literally all jobs that give you crime. ” Nope, printer and drugs are both required to collect and…

Koipe - - Suggestions

For no risk moneymaking method the nerf was well justified. During graveyard hours you could grind that thing nonstop without a risk of losing a dime cause it going straight to your inventory. Then you can get instantly back to zero crime with one doorhack and cuffsaw.

• Is this ok?

Koipe - - Hall of Fail

Feature, btw 150k pece

• Hoosa DM FRAUD

Koipe - - Ban Requests

Request denied Be more careful next time.

• Hoosa DM FRAUD

Koipe - - Ban Requests

There isn't exactly a rule to this, but the dm settings could use a little adjustment.

• Remove Koipe from admin.

Koipe - - Denied Ban Request

Please refrain from spreading misinformation and throwing false accusations. If you have complaint of a staff member use format and post it in correct place.

• Remove Koipe from admin.

Koipe - - Denied Ban Request

I disagree

• Gang Jobs & Hacker Balancing

Koipe - - Suggestions

Remove all dynamic jobs

• Spider Ban Appeal

Koipe - - Denied Ban Appeals

Advocating

• CM-VULCAN admin application

Koipe - - Applications

Administrator Application

• Appeal

Koipe - - Ban Appeals

+1 brooo

• Hustler ban appeal

Koipe - - Ban Appeals

This ban appeal is made posted by me on behalf of Hustler. The only people who should post in the Ban Appeal are; The Player, Witnesses, and staff, any action against this rule will be met against. Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:102815895 Your in-game Name: Hustler Why you got banned: Allegedly spawning ovens trough door/walls. Other Information you think we should know: i didint do it