Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 26.

• I messed up the poll.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pSK-1guFLDk&feature=BFa&list=AL94UKMTqg-9AsejWzrC5Ny3ZK5Y9hNLWt Listen to all those. And this also helps the picture :). I love The Inkspots.

• Poll #1

ToastyToast71 - - General Discussion

POLLZ

• Who is that actor? Also ,it is good. :dito: :hitit: First time I have ever used that emoticon.

• Re: Issues

o sht me and a hidden are reading this.... They are watching us.

Thank you all for caring about this issue that plagues the server.

• ;:lool:; ;;;;;;;;;;;;::::::::::::::;;;; ;:lool:; :bO

• Keep on digging ;:lool:;

Quote from Dane Vogel: “ Quote from Owned!!!: “ Heh, Im not surprised about VIPs abuzing. In short words, VIPs rage =/= rdm lol, they act as if their gods and can do any shit they want to do. ” The only person who is god in this server, is me. Any admin witnessing Vips abuse in any form. Do not hesitate to ban. If any request shows up on the forums, judge with extreme prejudice. When I get back, some things are gunna change round here with all this VIP abuse. Hooray for Dane! What is your steam …

• Hey Spray

I WILL NEVER STOP GRAVEDIGGING! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAA! ;;;;;;;;;;;;::::::::::::::;;;;

Quote from Proctor: “ It isn't really hard to kill a VIP. Pick an appropriate weapon (i.e. not crossbow) and go at them. They're not gonna heal in battle unless they're breaking the rules by health binding. And also, I thought you had quit the game until you found a job or some shit? I have not seen you in game. :o Unless you're one of those IS guys. ” I had to quit until I found a job ,which I did ,yesterday ,but my wifi antenna is broken ,so fml.

Quote from CATШOMAП: “ Normally I would never post, but I saw this and thought I'd mention that gOOby/Kony/Rob has been rdm'ing me so much that it's ruining the fun of the server for me. He's a VIP, so I've only managed to kill him twice, and it's become very difficult to get anything done. Due to that and trolls, I've many times considered leaving. [/quote} ohaidere”

• Quote from BenVlodgi: “ In game name: BenVlodgi Age: 19y 4m Time played/wage: 335hours/28$ Why do you want to be cop? (minimum 4 sentence answer): Because then I don't have to keep breaking into the PD... I wouldn't loose money when people kill me... I could stop crime, and... carry a stunstick, although I'd rather roundhouse kick, I'll settle for stunstick. Oh .. and btw.. I'm fare Do you have any experience? As a Cop?... nahh... as a mapper, some... as a boyscout.. yah... as a prostitute? nope…

• Issues

VIPs are abusing. Horribly. If you notice ,the majority ,like 60% ,of the douches who just endlessly rdm and don't do anything else are VIP. The health bonus prevents other players from killing them easily ,so they can just kill an attacking player and then eat Fried Chicken for full health ,making them invincible without team work. An asshole broke into my clan base. I shot him in the face with an rpg and he didn't die. The problem is futhered when people use Sex wen a VIP. I propose reducing t…

• Quote from Proctor: “ I'm all for keeping/expanding Freemancity, I don't think it has ran its course quite yet. There is tons of ways to expand interest in the map, too (sell the train as a house! :hitit: ) ” noooooo....I actually USE the train! Sell the cabin as a house. I just had an Idea! make a job called "conductor" for which you get 100$ for every two minutes you sit in the train cabin.

• Also ,a gui would be more annoying than helpful... just bind useful commands like /items. Imagine if everytime you wanted to do something instead of typing or clicking on things it was a popup and it was like HELLO I AM TERH GUI USE ME. Would be bad. Also ,if you were interacting with the menu and someone saw you it would be harder to get out of the menu before you died.

• Amsterville is classic ,but douches wouldn't play on it and I know a lot of glitches. Freemancity is something everyone uses. Uptown is a nice map ,so is ny_pub.

• If you have a forum account and you only use it to complain about other players , especially in a name specific way , then build a bridge and get over it. There isn't a "Bitch about players who you don't like to tryand get others to hate them" section in the forum for a reason. This forum is about more than problems.