Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 27.

• Crossbow Price

Defender - - Suggestions

Make crossbow price cheaper... Most people dont even use the crossbow, and it isnt better than the revovler or shotgun. so please change the price.

• Re: Cop Rule killed with a cuff.

Defender - - Suggestions

I was a cop on RCS, and if you are a cop you have to take pressure well and not bust.

Defender - - Suggestions

Most admins and cops don't even go out and fight cops, and if you did you would know how annoying this rule is.

Defender - - Suggestions

It is way more effiecient to get rid of it that is why it has been request before.

• Cop Rule killed with a cuff.

Defender - - Suggestions

I have played for a while, and I noticed this rule. I have noticed it may be better for the server if we can get rid of this rule, because it will decrease the amount of accidents in killing a cop with cuff. Also it is more fun whenever the rebels like myself can save their allys from jail. You guys may say that it will reduce the amount of xp a cop can get, although a cop has months to get their xp plus its not that hard to get xp when there is a rebelion going on. I say we should get rid of t…

• Re: Change map

Defender - - Suggestions

it doesnt have to be abuse me city it is just that there is better maps out there that has more to offer.

• Change map

Defender - - Suggestions

I just saw abuse me city and it was awesome. I would like the server to change maps because this map is kinda getting old. Who agrees or disagrees with me.

• It gets really annoying when i get cuffed and lose 4 respect when i cant even get any respect to get it back up. Please change this.

• Defender Farewell

Defender - - General Discussion

I will be leaving for 1 week to go to a camp in west texas, and I will be back on saturday. Remeber to give me present when I get back Just kidding lol bye.

• Scientist Job

Defender - - Suggestions

Should scientists make More than 1 portal at a time.

• Re: The Hawk

Defender - - Introduction

Sup hawk Welcome

• Bigger syles Rp server

Defender - - Suggestions

I am been trying to get into syles rp for like a hour, but the server is full. I would suggest getting a bigger server that can hold quite a bit of people, and get a bigger map. With syles rp growing it seems like we will need bigger things includeing a higher player slots. We really need more players slots, and other people and I have been ensureing to welcome new people, and because of this our server has grown. I suggest we get a bigger map and have a higher player slots.

• Re: mappers wanted

Defender - - Suggestions

I have started some mapping, but really haven't got the skill down. I have a idea how the mappers can work togather on a map. We can have a lead mapper, have assistant mappers. The asstiants can give ideas and edit the map while it is in progress. Such as if the lead mapper had the rough map made he can put the files in the mapper forum page and the asstiants can download it and look at it in the hammer files and make corrections and send it back to the lead mapper. I would be willing to be one …

• Re: FIX THE SERVER PLEASE

Defender - - Suggestions

kk

• FIX THE SERVER PLEASE

Defender - - Suggestions

The server is off right now, and the server was ddosed or crashed 4 times in the past week. 3 times yesterday.

• Re: Cop lockdown

Defender - - Suggestions

I want to know from a admin if cops can.

• Re: Cop lockdown

Defender - - Suggestions

I already know there is a button for lockdown, but to legally use it to shoot anyone outside of a building if there is a huge rebellion.

• Cop lockdown

Defender - - Suggestions

This is a suggestion that could help cops deal with Huge Rebellions, because it would be very hard if 10 armed rebels were attacking cops. I think if there is a lot of rebels armed, and has a cuffable crime they can issue a lockdown to get everyone indoors and whoever is out is shot. If the cop misuses this ability they should be warned first, and if they continue to misuse it would be counted as cop abuse. What would you guys think if cops can use lockdown for large rebellions.

• Re: Dynamic RP

Defender - - Suggestions

I will give a overview of what dynamic rp is. It is a tpye of rp that you acually do your jobs more often and get xp for doing it such as the cop ranks. Dynamic RP also has a diffent in wages such as if you are a sanation you will get 2$ for your job, and whenever you get 50 xp you may go on to the next sanation job which gives 5$. Also you can switch your career and go to a new one such as small arms vendor. and with that job you can sell guns and get xp for it. Your guns will sell for a cheape…

• Re: Dynamic RP

Defender - - Suggestions

yeah you can afk owned. Dynamic rp is the same thing as everything we have here other than xp that you can use on a job. It is the same thing as the cop ranks