Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 32.

• Re: Any ideas for a new map?

Spray - - News/Announcements

Quote from Syle22: “ Waiting for tissue to make a map is like waiting for episode 3 so idk what he's even doing. Did the brush count go up because of the ob update er Wut? we could always remove sections and replace them or retexture ” Ya he is pretty fat, I don't mind helping out I have alittle mapping experience and a lot in designing (photoshop, adobe flash, dream weaver) even though those are more for web designing I MUST BE ABLE TO DO SUMTHING

• Re: Tf2 server

Spray - - General Discussion

Quote from Syle22: “ lets hav secs bby im down ” Fuk ya bby

• Tf2 server

When I cum back from my vacation(I cum back july22nd) we need a nice tf2 meet up in syles tf2 server. Who would be interested in doing that?

• Re: cop and vip motd updated

idk how to read

• Re: Issues

Quote from Syle22: “ Quote from Spray: “ We gotta keep our assholes tight for when he comes back guys ” LOLOL ” I'm not kidding, when he gets back we're going to be farting cum for weeks

• Re: can i has cop back?

Quote from Dane Vogel: “ Toasty knock it off or I'm going to ban your account on both the forums and the server for a month! Test me if you think I'm joking. ” <33

• Re: small rp update

Quote from Red Mist: “ syles please come on steam asap ” What he ment to say was "syles please cum on me asap" Quote from Syle22: “ models for admins to spawn them if there not already in the furni store models/plasma_televisions/3/tv_plasma.mdl models/plasma_televisions/4/tv_plasma.mdl models/plasma_televisions/6/tv_plasma.mdl models/plasma_televisions/7/tv_plasma.mdl models/plasma_televisions/8/tv_plasma.mdl models/plasma_televisions/9/tv_plasma.mdl ” I tried them out, couple of them i willy l…

• Re: Catwoman painting SUCXXX

Quote from Syle22: “ Quote from CATШOMAП: “ Quote from Syle22: “ i was paid to front page this ” syle pls move this to hall of fail ” not until spray sees ” YOU BETTER NOT MOVE DIS SHIT TO THE HALL OF FAIL, MORE LIKE THE HALL OF FAME OR SEND DIS SHIT TO THE MUSEUM OR SOME SHIT GOOD JOB CATWOMAN I use to draw and this is wayyyyyyy better than I could ever do. Don't stop painting + drawing like I did. [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rfUYuIVbFg0[/youtube] EDIT: I don't know how you didn't f…

• Re: can i has cop back?

Quote from Proctor: “ Toasty, knock it the fuck off. ” ikr

Quote from Dane Vogel: “ Quote from Owned!!!: “ Heh, Im not surprised about VIPs abuzing. In short words, VIPs rage =/= rdm lol, they act as if their gods and can do any shit they want to do. ” The only person who is god in this server, is me. Any admin witnessing Vips abuse in any form. Do not hesitate to ban. If any request shows up on the forums, judge with extreme prejudice. When I get back, some things are gunna change round here with all this VIP abuse. ” We gotta keep our assholes tight f…

• Re: Hey Spray

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUU :^^: :^^:

Quote from ToastyToast71: “ VIPs are abusing. Horribly. If you notice ,the majority ,like 60% ,of the douches who just endlessly rdm and don't do anything else are VIP. The health bonus prevents other players from killing them easily ,so they can just kill an attacking player and then eat Fried Chicken for full health ,making them invincible without team work. An asshole broke into my clan base. I shot him in the face with an rpg and he didn't die. The problem is futhered when people use Sex wen…

• Re: BenVlodgi's Cop Application

Quote from ToastyToast71: “ Quote from BenVlodgi: “ In game name: BenVlodgi Age: 19y 4m Time played/wage: 335hours/28$ Why do you want to be cop? (minimum 4 sentence answer): Because then I don't have to keep breaking into the PD... I wouldn't loose money when people kill me... I could stop crime, and... carry a stunstick, although I'd rather roundhouse kick, I'll settle for stunstick. Oh .. and btw.. I'm fare Do you have any experience? As a Cop?... nahh... as a mapper, some... as a boyscout.. …

• Quote from ToastyToast71: “ Yes. And som honey. ” Jelly plz

It would be awesome if we can redo freeman city. Awhile ago I was going to pay tissue to finish the version 2 of freemancity because I liked version 1 so much(this is back when I had a server) if you guys follow through In doing this and are going to pay someone I wouldnt mind throwing in money.

• Quote from ToastyToast71: “ Goddamnit karlore, now I have to kill you. Also, Liam isn't that bad. One time , a guy got pissed at me cause he was being a dick so I killled him and down dropped 5k . The ass threatened to hack meh, so Liam helped me track down his IP and tell the bitch where he lived. (Sv- something,Sweden.) He also brought me to this fine server , so that is good too. He also helped me get on my feet on other servers. So, just kill him when he is a prick, but do not feed the troll…

I like the idea of expanding freemancity, freemancity is one of my favorite rp maps but it does get boring after awhile so I would like to see it expanded.

• Quote from Mojo: “ I'm gonna have so much fun this Tuesday leaving on a Round trip! Paris--> Switzerland --> London --> New York --> Dallas Tx. All by Airplanes ” can I cum?

• are you going to make us some toast when you get back? with peanut butter or jelly on it? if so hmu

• Re: We need more cops

Quote from Red Mist: “ We need more cops on the server without cops we dont get respect. ” We don't need more cops we need to replace some cops, a lot of the times there are cops that go rebel to plant and shit even though there is a lot of crime. I don't want to point any fingers but I see some cops as a rebel more than a cop. Quote from Dane Vogel: “ I know I should post this elsewhere but here goes. Since Dane is out of town as of yesterday, this is DV, his younger brother. He has instructed …