Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 36.

• How's everybody doing?

Blargosaur - - General Discussion

It's certainly been a while. Hope everybody is still having a good time

• Re: mmm

Quote from HalfLife: “ Quote from Blargosaur: “ Quote from GunnedDown: “ Quote from JohnBello: “ i dont need to post something like that about you because ppl already what kind of piece of poop you are Health Binder, Suit Binder, RDMer, liing bastard ” yea approve it. ” Learn to English ” I hate the kind of ppl saying this all the time ” I don't say it all the time. I just get tired of seeing it sometimes.

• Sooo Bad, Kids

talkenglish.com/Grammar/Grammar.aspx

• Re: Admins AFK

Quote from -GodFather-: “ Atleast he doesnt afk alll day long!!!! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ” Don't get me started with you're ass I don't like admins and I prolly never will. I play just 2 play. [/quote] No, you're ass

• Re: mmm

Quote from GunnedDown: “ Quote from JohnBello: “ i dont need to post something like that about you because ppl already what kind of piece of poop you are Health Binder, Suit Binder, RDMer, liing bastard ” yea approve it. ” This message approved by the Proctor administration. JK. Learn to English

• I can't say that I remember ever doing that to you, but I apologize if I did. I know I'm not really the greatest admin this server has seen. I do however want to defend nyself by saying that that is not how I would usually be acting, as I had been doing my best to enforce the rules equally. The more I think about it, the less I feel like the zak event actually happened. Then again, my memory has been failing me lately, so it is entirely possible, however unlikely. Again, I apologize if I did act…

• Re: AFK Cuff

Blargosaur - - Suggestions

Adopt Hypr's rate of 1k per 60 seconds

• Quote from Kevinyock: “ I'm curious if anyone can change their vote.I can't for some reason. ” I'm able to

• Quote from General Arkardy Ourumov: “ Quote from Blargosaur: “ Quote from Fong Tin-yau: “ IMO Top Priority list- 1. Nerfing vip <---- VIP are pretty OP 2. Afk Cuff <--- No one is ever in jail. 3. Variety of plants or Allow robbers to rob people <--- More features of the game. 4. Revamp respect system. <---- The current one works but revamping it would be nice also. 5. Golden Eye models thingy. <---- This should be the least important. ” Agreed. Also, I don't see it here, but the post about chang…

• Quote from Fong Tin-yau: “ IMO Top Priority list- 1. Nerfing vip <---- VIP are pretty OP 2. Afk Cuff <--- No one is ever in jail. 3. Variety of plants or Allow robbers to rob people <--- More features of the game. 4. Revamp respect system. <---- The current one works but revamping it would be nice also. 5. Golden Eye models thingy. <---- This should be the least important. ” Agreed. Also, I don't see it here, but the post about changing cop loadouts should be here somewhere. I especially agree w…

• Re: AFK Cuff

Cops and rebels aren't supposed to be buddies. Now it seems to all be about killing as many people as you can, then being nice to the cop so you can get right back out and start it agaim. I miss when our cops would only let you out fro bribes, and setting up raids on PD to get to the jail room and held your buddies out. Not this raid the pd suit room shit.

• AFK Cuff

I see a lot of cops lately afk cuffing even people that are just massively rdming. This removes an aspect of the game from other players, as there is no longer a reason to break into pd and let your friends out. So I was thinking we add a cost to afk cuff. Either make it so it takes 1 exp, effectively giving you a 1 exp cuff, or making it cost 2 exp, entirely voiding the exp you get from the cuff.

• Re: Respect bonuses

I like this idea. We've talked about redoing the respect so you don't lose it unless cops are on, but I guess we haven't gotten to it yet. I'm not really sure what I would want to do about the weapons. I love crowbar too much.

• Re: on the subject of nerfing vip

Admins get crowbars, stunsticks, a rev, ar2, and shotty. That's all that is needed.

• Guild Wars 2 Players?

Anybody playing Guild Wars 2 that is looking for a guild to join? The Heathens Guild has been growing more and more active over the past few weeks. We take part in all facets of the game, including PvE, sPvP, WvWvW, and the occasional dungeon. We are looking for active members, new or old. If you've never played Guild Wars 2 before, I highly recommend it. It's one of my favorite MMOs, there is no pay to win, and it has no monthly membership costs. If you join up with us, you're guaranteed to hav…

• Re: Another cop suggestion.

I'd like this. We should also be a bit more restrictive on explosives. Not naming names, but some cops have problems using anything besides explosives, and if they are cop, they don't need a crutch to rely on.

• Re: Hi

Blargosaur - - Introduction

Fuck Appletini, gargle jizz

• Now that the server is back to normal, I don't see why we couldn't do away with afk cops.

• He was extremely butthurt, and bad mouthing all the admins. I would recommend him losing cop as well.

• Re: Hello i am....

Blargosaur - - Hall of Fail

Old Doc, why did you have to go and ruin the respect I had for you? We could have been great butt buddies :c :bO