Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 260.

• The virus is patched.

• DO NOT PLAY GMOD FOR NOW!

Kevinyock - - General Discussion

There is a virus going around in the server which force the player to spam *Cough* *Cough*,added several weird files, and potentially spread to other source engine game(including hl2dm) and possibly infect your computer. The virus is spread through servers and is currently detectable by the !!! in the name. The only good news is that the people who found it, got parts of the virus code, so they know the symptoms. The symptoms of the virus(so far) are: Players spamming *cough* Server names with !…

• Quote from Eldrun: “ Crystal there was a reset, which you wouldn't know about anyways since you wern't here when it happend. BEFORE we were on hopetown we were on FMC, changing to hoptown from FMC there was a full reset. But there was no reset from Hopetown to FMC. Also I'd like to point out quiet a few people wanted the map changed so you can't really take "credit", especial since we've used this "tactic" so many times in the past. We got an average of 4 players on hopetown now we average in th…

• Re: Bloodshot

Quote from VigorousSnow: “ Quote from Bloodshot: “ I'll try ” That's what obama said about fixing the economy, look where that got us. ” Took him a long ass time to fix it though.

• Quote from cat: “ Quote from Altair Ibn La Ahad: “ Quote from cat: “ ban spriggs for being a fuckass also my hair won't curl right so ban him for that too ” Ban cat, because I don't know if she's Catwoman (the only cat I know) or some random n00b. also because it's a woman ew women ” course im cat fuckass ” banned because your a cat. ;:lool:;

• It's great that the server is active, but the forum isn't that active when I was here(maybe 5 years ago).I would like you guys to post more often. I can gladly tell you that all of the admins(including me obviously) that we have a life, so were not in game or online 24/7.If you the player saw someone breaking the rules, record it and make a ban request on the forum instead of asking us to ban them. This make it easier for the admins to ban the players and for you as well because It give you the …

• Re: Corrupt

Quote from TF2274_r.2.0: “ Those of us in ultor are not corrupt because we are in ultor. I cannot speak for everyone in the group, but I for one am not corrupt. Every item I have, and all of my money is legitimately earned in player mode. I do try to hold up the rules, but lately there have been some things which have been difficult for me to figure out. 1) There are some things with the admins I do not fully understand. For example, why did Old Doc go from being permanently banned, to getting h…

• Re: >>SUGGESTION ULTIMADUM<<

Kevinyock - - Suggestions

Quote from Dane Vogel: “ index.php Quote from VigorousSnow: “ Quote from [C.I.A Director] Old Doc: “ shut up no one cares about what u say or do. ” Stop talking to yourself. Snap. ” ”

• Do you guys need some military grade weapons?

• Quote from polskon: “ Anyone supporting a Nazi regime has no support from me. ” Agree. I obliged to support Ultor and it's Allies from the great evil.

• Re: Rewritten drug mod

Kevinyock - - News/Announcements

HOLY SHIT.THANKS!

• Some changes to the Drug plant

Kevinyock - - Suggestions

Since the release of portable printer,The amount is displayed in the Hud.So I suggest we change the way we show the amount of grams in the drug plant from on the prop to the Hud and /plant should spawn the plant infront of the player instead of on the player. Pros: Get rid of the issues of players glitching into other people houses with /plant Make the Drug plant portable Easier to view the grams of drugs Cons: None I could think of

• Does the printer printing speed based on population or is it what we suggest long ago? Adds a random $0 - $13 every 1 second

• Time to launch the Server's Communist Party.

• Quote from Eldrun: “ Quote from TF2274_r.2.0: “ Not possible to do sadly. Source engine will just ignore the fact that the submarine is closed, and let the water phase through it. ” Make it happen ” I saw a moving nonwater phase submarine in gmod and its running on source engine.Unless you can somehow figure it out.

• Re: New DM server?!?

Quote from Eldrun: “ Server hasn't been full and still had players wanting to join, I don't see why a second one would be needed. ” Server was full during the holidays and even I have trouble getting into the server when its at 32/32.The 2nd one should be only on for those holidays and the stats from the 1st one should be able to transfer to the 2nd one.IMO,the 2nd server is perfect to try to transfer stats from one server to another and a lot of other stuff to try.

• Quote from Syle22: “ http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198125051444 ” Thanks Quote from Zaknafian00: “ # 8 "Zak[NoSound]" STEAM_0:0:82392858 2:09:57 117 0 active is new acc ” So you can't get the old one.

• Did anyone try to add zak

I have no contact with zak.

• Quote from Dane Vogel: “ Why are we doing this... ” No clue ???