• Re: The Admin: Remastered

Snip - - Suggestions

bump

Snip - - Suggestions

bump

Snip - - Suggestions

Quote from Hales: “ Like these ideas. Snip where have you been all my life. ” TF2, Borderlands 2, social life Thanks for the feedback, I would like to see this implemented very much.

• The Admin: Remastered

Snip - - Suggestions

Currently, there is an on-going issue with admins, that issue being that admins always believe they're above the law, and can do what they please, which I have done so myself, and knowing this experience makes it easier for me to grasp the feeling of authority. They'll cake players who kill them on death, uncuff themselves upon arrest, spam props in combat, noclip to avoid death or arrest, etc. This can be fixed by simply giving admins the same amount of in-game ability as players, by giving the…

• Re: FIX THE SERVER PLEASE

Snip - - Suggestions

We already know about this, and we're working on it.

• Re: These steam sales..

Snip - - General Discussion

Borderlands 2 + Season Pass. Hit me up if you want to play co-op, by the way. It was quite a steal, only 20.38$ for the full game and four DLC packs.

• Re: Cop lockdown

Snip - - Suggestions

Cops have a lot at their disposal to dispatch rebels. A bit too much, at times. Also, back then, cops would abuse lock-down like no tomorrow, which became a big nuisance.

• Re: Dynamic RP

Snip - - Suggestions

Quote from Old Doctor: “ Dynamic Rp is terrible. why it was created fuck if i know. ” It's a different style meant for players who seek more in the roleplaying aspect of this mod.

• Quote from Wong: “ I understand what your trying to say, and I somewhat agree to it. But.... if players don't follow the format for example one of the requirements is proof. Example of a newbie: BAN this player name Recon Id : 29329392932 He killed many players under 10 hours and many cuffed players in PD. Well, how would we know that player name Recon actually did it, without proof? This means that the person who shoudlve been banned is not banned and now we gotta wait for him to do it again. T…

• A while back, Kal created a policy for ban requests and abuse reports stating that failure to follow the format will result in a ban. Obviously, he created this out of frustration due to the amount of naive players making weak reports. We should not make our players fear standing up for the server, most of the time, they believe that these players are threatening our server, and their failure simply is the effect of swiftly logging in to the forums to deliver rapid justice, or overlooking the fo…

• Re: Suggestion Forum

I appreciate the formal manner, but you're not unlike a man assisting a stranger. Other than that, didn't notice that board. I must be getting too old. Thanks, buddy.

• Suggestion Forum

With the evolution of gaming moving along at a rapid pace, it is vital that the server consistently is releasing new and intuitive content for the players, otherwise it will remain a primitive game of hide-and-seek compared to the games of this era. To accomplish this, the players should be able to voice their opinion and create their own ideas for these innovations we seek. However, there should be specific guidelines, as the lower-end code of HL2:DM does not permit for complex suggestions, suc…