Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 64.

• Been awhile but...

WafflesRScary - - General Discussion

Currently enlisted in the U.S Army and am working toward leaving. Won't be on so i guess this is good bye, teamspeak server will be going down aswell. was nice to be around even though i have been off for awhile. Anywayyy deuces. and also Note to Vig. I fucking love you ya cunt

• vacation over

no one cares but im back from vacation. YOU'RE WELCOME

• Re: VACATION

Quote from VigorousSnow: “ Quote from WafflesRScary: “ Alright guys, I'm on vacation. I will be taking lots of dick inside of my ass and I will be back the 16th if I don't kill myself because I'm a fucking faggot. If I am still alive, I will see you soon. ” ” I just laughed my ass off

• VACATION

Alright guyz, im on vacayztion, willz be bax the 16th see ya then (waiting for vigs Grammar,Troll,Nazi comment now ) >:)

• Quote from Eldrun: “ Quote from Syle: “ Quote from Eldrun: “ The enclave skin is honestly really bad. It crashes some players when they shoot you so that's pretty annoying. I'm willing to get a different model if we could please change that. ” gibe ” On vacation ask vig for one. ” Or get your ass home.

• Bean is the wild lion of the Sahara, after gutting its meal for its offspring, he lies and waits, caring for its babies (the server) He lies around helping bathe and teach its offspring its ways, but as an enemy lion begins to lurk into his territory he carefully and tactically strikes. Tearing its foe limb from limb, creating such a quick kill, he returns to his home and licks at his kin making sure they are okay. As his babies ( the server) Learn from the such shy and aggressive nature of thei…

• Quote from VigorousSnow: “ Quote from WafflesRScary: “ Quote from Eldrun: “ Copy and pasting text isn't proof, get more or this will be denied. ” I love you ” My heart.... ” Dont worry, you my main 5eveer and always. Eld is just my kik bitch.. he sends me nudes.. thats bout it

• Quote from Eldrun: “ Copy and pasting text isn't proof, get more or this will be denied. ” I love you

• Kick was @ 7:03 my steam logs show it

• Hell yeah this was altered XD. Deff check timestamps

• +1 all the wayyyy!!!!! O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 Supports the role as admin by being active, and sticking to the server. Superb applicant in my opinion!

• Re: New Addition!

Well now you can! and how about you join the TS so i can give you your PERMMISIONS TO IT! THIS INCLUDES ALL COPS AND ADMINS, PLEASE CONNECT TO THE TS SERVER SO I CAN GIVE OUT THE COP/ADMIN Permissions. THANK YOU

Quote from VigorousSnow: “ Quote from WafflesRScary: “ Vig is an artist ” Don't get any ideas, I'm no fag. ” You are an artist, dont deny it

Vig is an artist

Quote from BPN17: “ Honestly I'd rather just use in game chat. ” Its for instance, cops want to get on and use tactics to bust crime, or Gangs want to use it to communicate in their own personal channel to create mass crime, and create money for themselves, or admins to have meetings instead of talking through a forum. They can get ideas quicker and personally connect!

Quote from VigorousSnow: “ Quote from WafflesRScary: “ Quote from VigorousSnow: “ Quote from WafflesRScary: “ Alright new addition has arrived! I have purchased and am currently working on a TEAMSPEAK Server for the RP. It is in beta at the moment and will have some frequent changes, but at the moment feel free to join and commit organized crime or just hang out in the public chat channel!! See you there!! 104.207.145.144:9160 <- TeamSpeak I.P ” I went to use it to have a nice conversation when …

Quote from VigorousSnow: “ Quote from WafflesRScary: “ Alright new addition has arrived! I have purchased and am currently working on a TEAMSPEAK Server for the RP. It is in beta at the moment and will have some frequent changes, but at the moment feel free to join and commit organized crime or just hang out in the public chat channel!! See you there!! 104.207.145.144:9160 <- TeamSpeak I.P ” I went to use it to have a nice conversation when you said I should burn in hell like the fag I am. Smfh …

Alright new addition has arrived! I have purchased and am currently working on a TEAMSPEAK Server for the RP. It is in beta at the moment and will have some frequent changes, but at the moment feel free to join and commit organized crime or just hang out in the public chat channel!! See you there!! 104.207.145.144:9160 <- TeamSpeak I.P

No really, im an old member i used to play a lot and i am back, currently working with Syle on bringing the server new things, you might not remember me but i go back.

• New Addition!

New addition to the server coming soon! Be on the lookout ! O0