Search Results

Search results 1-18 of 18.

• Happy birthday.

• If you really want to do something to Old Doctor, just tell him that he's an abuse fag and that he's not "trust worthy". This got him to silence me once.

• Re: Cop duties as Admin

The Hawk - - Suggestions

Quote from Wooofy bobo: “ i've never seen or heard anything about anyone doing that ” That is because you weren't on.

• Re: VIP Discussion

The Hawk - - Suggestions

Quote from WafflesRScary: “ Ive noticed that when someone new recieves VIP they use it to their advantage to just kill.. so i have no problem giving up someone HP and a shotgun for a new gun. Its a little change that can make a big difference. ” That depends on the person as well. I don't RDM anyone unless I know who is trying to KoS me.

The Hawk - - Suggestions

Quote from Spriggs: “ So you need extra powers to deal with overwhelming numbers? But then you have people with VIP that team up (Or even those that act solo), and destroy anyone. Whether it is RDMing non-VIPs, or just killing ones who attack easily. 275HP, thats 3 shots with a Crossbow to kill, 4 body shots with rev to kill. ” No, I never said I need extra power. I just said that it is best to leave VIP the way it is because you can never know what situation could ever happen especially to VIPs…

The Hawk - - Suggestions

Quote from Wong: “ This is abuse! If you see any admins doing that- Cuffing players as invis or using noclip to get close to you. Please record it and get any other proof. Please do not be scared to stand up to admins. Admins are not kings. They are the same as you. No special privileges. ” I didnt see any if this in action, I've just been hearing around that players go "wtf you using invisibility to cuff" all sorta stuff.

• Re: My thoughts

The Hawk - - General Discussion

I don't think all cops were AFK on purpose, today was a server restart and some people who had cops had become cops.

The Hawk - - Suggestions

Quote from Wong: “ Admin playing as cops but using admin powers? - This is not allowed. If you are doing furniture as a cop and when you finished. Please slay your self for a fair spawn. ” I heard people complaining that some admins use their powers such as invisibility to cuff players and perhaps noclipping. I hope that it is not true but there are many stories of such things.

The Hawk - - Suggestions

Quote from GodFather: “ Hawk I asked you to team but you said nothing. ” You didn't ask me to team or anything, you just attacked me out of nowhere. Also that's really stupid to kill someone for not "teaming"

The Hawk - - Suggestions

Quote from polskon: “ Performing cop duties as admin seems to be going on. This is highly broken. Admins have access to noclipping, invisibility, etc. Is this allowed for some reason? ” The only thing I know about this is admins have admin job as a rebel, so technically they're undercover.

The Hawk - - Suggestions

Quote from Wong: “ Quote from Spriggs: “ Between 150-200 HP, MAYBE 30 suit, and a pistol, Revolver, Crowbar ” That would be good. ” No it would not. Why? I'm being raped at the moment by 3 germans and Godfather which is about 600HP vs 275HP. If I were to have a revolver it'd be easier, but no I'm getting owned at the moment by them. Especially how Eldrun randomly shoots me as well.

The Hawk - - Suggestions

Quote from Spriggs: “ Between 150-200 HP, MAYBE 30 suit, and a pistol, Revolver, Crowbar ” I could go with revolver rather than shotgun.

• Re: Bigger syles Rp server

The Hawk - - Suggestions

Quote from Eldrun: “ Quote from The Hawk: “ Quote from Eldrun: “ Quote from The Hawk: “ I never heard of that until now. Well two servers is going to be weird. ” No one confirmed this yet... ” Didn't confirm anything, this relates to the topic as this guy wants two servers 'cause of population ” you are somewhat confusing me in the way you talk, you said "well two servers is going to be weird." and going to means it will happen, what should have been in place was Well two servers would be weird,…

The Hawk - - Suggestions

Quote from Eldrun: “ Quote from The Hawk: “ I never heard of that until now. Well two servers is going to be weird. ” No one confirmed this yet... ” Didn't confirm anything, this relates to the topic as this guy wants two servers 'cause of population

The Hawk - - Suggestions

Quote from General Arkardy Ourumov: “ We already said that 32 is thr max supported by hl2dm. ” I never heard of that until now. Well two servers is going to be weird.

The Hawk - - Suggestions

I believe he means more slots to be added for the server.

• Re: The Hawk

The Hawk - - Introduction

Quote from BulletHunteer: “ Welcome to the server! Hope you have a blast! ” Thank you

• The Hawk

The Hawk - - Introduction

Hello, my name is The Hawk and I have started to play on this server. I have previous experience with RP and have heard of this server... Hope to meet you all in-game.