Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 91.

• Re: How to lose weight

Chucklenuts - - General Discussion

EXTERMINATE EXTERMINATE

• Well shit. Time to sign up.

• Re: Pony 2012

KONY PUTTIN' DA INFANT BACK IN INFANTRY But yeah Africa is in very very shitty condition, huge fuc[size=1pt].[/size]king surprise. It has been and will be for a long time. No one cares.

• Re: Garys mod

Quote from Eldrun: “ Quote from [U]DV: “ Just get it off steam for 10 bucks... ” lol you put it so more less confusing then i did even tho it wasnt very ” Stop talking like that, it's head racking to read.

• Re: A recurit

I doubt this would go through, a GMOD RP server should be coming soon, as HL:DM is kinda sorta dying.

• Re: Teleporter issues

*about to deposit over 1k in bank* *see DiamonRose's Teleporter* Chucklenuts: NOT TODAY FEGIT

• Re: MG2012

I like how tons of women get piss drunk off their asses and dress like sluts then claim rape when they sleep with men becuase they're just barely not passing out from all the alcohol. Do'h well, looks fun for everyone else.

• Quote from Slaxer0: “ Quote from TF2274_r.2.0: “ Quote from Fake: “ I would close the server down if it doesn't fill up during the summer. Personally. ” The only issue we've been having are idiot players stealing our players (Yes Im talking about Hersheys). ” What is this Hershey? ” RP server ran by some fuck that keeps sending goons here to recruit players.

• Re: Map has switched

Chucklenuts - - News/Announcements

Time to dick around the PD like a useless bag of shit until someone starts getting crime.

• Re: Syle

Quote from TF2274_r.2.0: “ Minecraft RP server anyone? Heh? Heh? ” Make it pirate friendly. A lot of people won't buy the game over notch. He's been a greedy jew since MC started selling big. It's definitively not worth the price it's at now. It's still got game breaking bugs, like making infinite copies of a single item. Mind you, he claims it's FINISHED, and every addition after 1.0 is simply adding on to the game. It's a load of shit.

• He edit'd it to say that. :V Anyways, uptown'll do. It's been a year or two since we used it.

• Wait, mapswitch to freemancity or what? Also, yeah, HL2DM is dying. It's best to move onto GMOD. Get to porting that map, TF.

• Re: Cop Rules updated

Quote from Pro_Douchebag: “ Why cant you just make the Cvar for crimetocuff 1000? That would solve the "Dont Cuff unless they are over 1000 crime" shit. Just my opinion. ” So you can cuff uncuff rebs who are lingering around 1k crime. It's not really smart, but it's nice to do.

• Re: Syle

Quote from Slaxer0: “ Seems like new games are making us apart from the server... Maybe try something new syle? ” I think Garry's Mod RP would be better, since it has a MUCH more active RP community then death match, we barely ever get new players becuase of death match's dwindling player base. It's not exactly the best FPS out there right now. Plus, it's fucking garry's mod. Who doesn't love garry's mod?

• Quote from Syle22: “ wat ”

Quote from Proctor: “ Switch to rebels if you're gonna exaggerate.. ;:lool:; ” That doesn't even make sense.

Quote from Proctor: “ It doesn't matter too much what I've been "doing for the past week," since as far as I can see, the rule wasn't even written until yesterday. I heard rumors of it a while back but thought it was scrapped because I had seen numerous other cops not acknowledging it, and I saw no proof of the rule anywhere. I read the new rules yesterday and admittedly still forgot to make the switch..after a year of never having to switch, and being one of the few people on the server this we…

Quote from Gordon: “ Protcor has been afking as cop all day... ” I told him to stop earlier. He's been doing this for the past week.

Quote from TF2274_r.2.0: “ The 4 cop one is because of the fact there could easily be say 4 players and 4 cops, or even less than 2 rebels which has happened before. I mean how could a rebel get past 1001 crime without being jailed? ” Yeah, it's a pain for rebels whenever there's more cops than rebels, or the same amount sometimes. I try to got rebel if there's say, 5 rebels and 4 cops.

Whats the difference between VIP jail and regular jail? I assumed it was longer jail time, becuase people would VIP jail rule breakers until an admin got on to deal with the problem better.