Search Results

Search results 1-6 of 6.

• Re: Is ATP U.S. OPEN a good cop?

JohnBello - - Suggestions

:dito: Horrible COP

• Re: mmm

JohnBello - - General Discussion

i dont need to post something like that about you because ppl already what kind of piece of shit you are Health Binder, Suit Binder, RDMer, liing bastard

• Re: mmm

JohnBello - - General Discussion

Ahhh cool thanks Gunned i was looking for it a long time...... i wanted to use it again

• Today its happening i dont have mood anymore to Play on this Server finally...... Reasons for that i got a Lot i would like everbody to read this maybe somethings can change on this server.... 1. ADMIN ABUSE: Yes on this server its one of the Biggest Problems... Kal, Loller Dane(aka.Invisible Man) you GUYS should shame yourself for what youre doing to Syles Server. THE ONLY admin that is fair is Wong and Half Life... Loller Gave a Player 50 SuperLockBreakers because he is offended that wong sold…

• Sundry would be easier for you to block me on steam

• I Know I Know I Know.........

JohnBello - - Hall of Fail

........ you guys heard that way to often at least i choose the right part in Forum. ;:lool:; Its all started like that once Name Dennis aka.?ωσק? JohnBello How Old are you? 24 Years Old Why should you be a Cop or Admin? First of all the usually Age on the Server is more between 12 and 16 and i am much older. More like an Adult i see things more different and as a cop i could make more fair work to other players. I have some expirience becase i already had my Own Roleplay Server. Other Thing is …