Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 25.

• DISCLAIMER: I DON'T PLAY EXCEPT TO FUCK AROUND ANY MORE. In the days when I was active as a super, then root, the (effective) list of ruleswas much simpler. 1. Don't be a fucktard. 2. Don't take this shit too seriously. Of course we still had an official set of rules, but they essentialy boiled down to those two. Every admin had their own personal interpretation of what constituted being a fucktard, and what constituted taking shit too seriously. As a root, I encouraged admins to use their judge…

• Re: kaljtgg

Kaljtgg - - General Discussion

No. Locked.

• MOVED: wow

kaljtgg - - General Discussion

This topic has been moved to Cyat's blog. sylesrp.com/forum/index.php?topic=4266.0

• MOVED: wassuuuuuuup

kaljtgg - - General Discussion

This topic has been moved to Cyat's blog. sylesrp.com/forum/index.php?topic=4295.0

• This topic has been moved to Cyat's blog. sylesrp.com/forum/index.php?topic=4292.0

• This topic has been moved to Cyat's blog. sylesrp.com/forum/index.php?topic=4293.0

• This topic has been moved to Cyat's blog. sylesrp.com/forum/index.php?topic=4291.0

• Re: >>SUGGESTION ULTIMADUM<<

Kaljtgg - - Suggestions

Quote from Eldrun: “ Quote from VigorousSnow: “ Honestly now, What's this server without a little rdm? ” ”

• All Hail

Gametracker knows who the server really belongs too. [img width=500 height=84]http://i.imgur.com/aLK2gjn.png[/img]

• Re: is battlefield 4 good?

Quote from cyat: “ Quote from [C.I.A Director] Old Doc: “ i dont dig you because Sony is the worst fucking game system on the market.... i dont do Sony i only do Microsoft. and no you would not destroy me online i would kill the shit out of you until you go into passive mode then i will just run you over until you Rq the server ” lmfaooo xbox one sucks and you know it and don't be so sure hunny i've been playing gta since kindergarten i would beat your flabby ass ” I work retail, we have 23 Xbox…

• Re: new rating system

Kaljtgg - - News/Announcements

Totally not ripped off from facepunch.

• Re: on the subject of nerfing vip

Kaljtgg - - Suggestions

Nerfed Golden HP a bit. 175 -> 150

• Re: Another cop suggestion.

Kaljtgg - - Suggestions

I'll be doing a rebalance tomorrow.

• Re: What's going on

Polskon and Spriggs, I love you both.

• VICTORY

[size=15pt]COMRADES, IT IS MY PLEASURE TO ANNOUNCE THE THAT WE, THE PEOPLE OF SYLE22'S ROLEPLAY SERVER, HAVE DEFEATED THE FACIST INVADERS OF CHAOS CREW CLAN IN GLORIOUS INTERNET BATTLE! THIS DAY, THE TENTH OF APRIL IN THE YEAR 2013, SHALL FOREVER BE KNOWN AS VICTORY DAY! [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjyrsD5sJLM[/youtube] GLORY TO COMRADE SYLE22! -Chief of Internal Affairs, kaljtgg [/size]

• FROM: Commander In Chief Syle22, Chief of Internal Affairs kaljtgg TO: Syle's RP Members INFO: SITREP on the state of the Great Patriotic War PRECEDENCE: Flash Today is a glorious day comrades! We have won a great victory against the fascist invaders of Chaos Crew Clan in the suspension of their main base of operations, chaoscrewclan.us. No friendly casualties were taken during this operation. GLORY TO COMRADE SYLE22!

• Quote from Wong: “ This is stupid. I didn't even bother to watch the video. Also messing with other servers will just cause the server to be ddos more often. Good job. ” It's just some random video Hales found.

• Quote from Old Doctor: “ have you tried rsgs? = Red speed game servers they are decent they filter attacks they also monitor attacks real fast Response if you submit tickets their FTP control panel super easy to use, they provide slots for 0.99 Per slot but a server like syles you probably could it it lowerd if you purchase 32 slots they have added D'dos protection Filter at like 20$ extra a month kinda spendy but they are pretty good host you could even ask if you could get the Extra D'dos prot…

• Quote from EasSidezz: “ Don't jump to conclusions.. http://www.chaoscrewrp.us/smf/index.php?topic=54.msg225#new ” >unit is at war >at war >WAR :nou: >state of Emergency ;;;;;;;;;;;;::::::::::::::;;;;

• I'm back

h