Search Results

Search results 1-11 of 11.

• Re: well boys

Derpy - - General Discussion

Quote from Syle22: “ c u in 2 days Quote from cat: “ haha quitting wtf ” ” ;:lool:;

• Re: Can we go back to uptown?

Derpy - - Suggestions

I hope for a map change...the Low FPS, the Dark all the time, get a bit, well I can't say its annoying but its really repetitive. Although the low fps is rather annoying..

• Re: Can we go back to uptown?

Derpy - - Suggestions

uptown v4 no? I remember seeing screenies of it couple years ago

• Re: My Server Suggestions

Derpy - - Suggestions

Quote from Kevinyock: “ It might be simple but the way to get ragdoll as a model might be tricky because of the lack of physic gun. ” Yep, either that or use a script to spawn a model to do a specific animation on the maps start. Or edit the map, place model, set animation, get script and finito

• Re: mappers wanted

Derpy - - Suggestions

I know my way in and out of hammer. But if you ever need some features on freemancity, I wouldn't mind working on it. Would be nice if multiple people were working on the map that way more ideas are implemented. If that were the case, I would do the optimization, since I understand it really well.

• Re: RP_techville - Suggestion list

Derpy - - Suggestions

Quote from TF2274_r.2.0: “ NEEEDS OPTIMIZATION Seriously. Like, the hardest maps to optimize are RP maps because they are open. Don't even think of making a map if you don't know how to optimize otherwise you will lag the shit out of everyone. Even my space map which I heavily optimized makes some users lag. ” I could optimize it without any issues.. I would only do it upon request, otherwise I won't work on it.

• HellBenders

Its funny. [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=64ULQCvz3BQ&feature=relmfu[/youtube] ep2 Contains Sexual Situations...? index.php

• Re: quitting

Quote from Slaxer0: “ Quote from rich white terror: “ Quote from Wong: “ Quote from Dane Vogel: “ Quote from Wong: “ Quote from rich white terror: “ Quote from Derpy: “ Quote from rich white terror: “ Quote from Syle22: “ yea fuck bronies. but in not going to ban them or bash them if there following rules ” i'll stay in the forums so give me a heads up when they begin to die down ” Good luck waiting. ” didnt ask u frick face ” [Nig] Ftw. ( Ultor wins.) ” What.... ” I was talking about the war wi…

• Re: I was told something..

Quote from rich white terror: “ "Stupid internet memes" --Derpy ” Wow nice job interpreting my phrase wrong, I was referring specifically to the dolan memes that is stupid. And if this is your attempt to start a forum flame war, then I will just lock this thread. Seriously, you need some growing up to catch on.

• Re: quitting

Quote from rich white terror: “ Quote from Syle22: “ yea fuck bronies. but in not going to ban them or bash them if there following rules ” i'll stay in the forums so give me a heads up when they begin to die down ” Good luck waiting.

• I was told something..

Some chick on the server kept saying I had autism. Because I am a Brony... ;:lool:; So I went off and took a test. This is what I got [img width=500 height=339]http://i.imgur.com/CDgJF.png[/img] So take that you wanka bitch. ;D