Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 80.

• But you get their point, right? He's getting the same reward (cop) as others who did fill up the proper application, like we all did, but you're saying that he loses it if he screws up. The thing is, that's already the current punishment for cops who filled the application, he's not getting any different treatment other than the fact that he doesn't have to fill it up. Honestly, I would not accept him since he was banned yesterday/today for DCing out of combat, but we will all trust your judgeme…

• Hand of Doom admin abuse

Sazuke - - Hall of Fail

You can close it now Beef. The statement has been made, everyones opinion has been made clear, it's done.

• He sees that Seminolemarine is in heading down a bad path and he wants to recruit him into his mischief. Volar is onto you tho

• duer been smoking that good 420 kush methamphetamine

Sazuke - - Hall of Fail

He sait it was permanent. But when I came back to check on the 11th, the ban notice said it would go to the 12th.

• coldcommunity.com/forum/index.…c193215cc2c3bdef19513f570

Sazuke - - Hall of Fail

Quote from Volar: “ Honestly what are you hoping would happen as an Action against him? ” Nothing. I stated that in the beginning and somewhere by the end of my post. That's exactly the point. Even forgetting what he said, which was ridiculous by itself, how can a player be banned from the forums for that? I've seen people here call the admins a lot of things, either by troll or by their believe in some sort of incompetence. I did none of that. It was in itself an abusive measure, considering th…

Sazuke - - Hall of Fail

I was not planning on making a thread about it, I was going to write it on the Doggy thread since that's where I was banned, but someone closed it. I tried to talk to Doom on the server, he said with a calm voice "Do you think the treatment was unfair?" and I was happy there was dialogue, but as soon as I replied that yes, i believed it was unfair, he told me "you know what you did, so shut the fuck up". You don't see how this would be abuse? I was banned from the forum, the only tool I can use …

• If you have your "Options" menu open and then press ESC, click "Apply", you will die without dropping any money.

Sazuke - - Hall of Fail

We all know how this will end, the Hillary Clinton treatment of a free pass because of you are. I will probably even get a few insults out of this. Actually believe someone will eventually close it, because it's just not in the best interest of the server. This is not about me, I would like to say that in the first place. But in any case, I could not in good consciousness stop myself from writting this and do a proper report, since I just want to set the record straight here. On this Tuesday, th…

• Status update from me.

Sazuke - - General Discussion

Quote from Volar: “Diversity! ” I wanna see the explanation you would come up for Beef Dick.

• Status update from me.

Quote from Volar: “My name comes from when I played The Elder Scrolls Morrowind on the Original Xbox. It's part of Dregas Volar's name. http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Lord_Dregas_Volar_(Morrowind) ” Well, that is just not true, you know perfectly well it comes from the surface of the forearm that is on the same side as the palm of the hand.

• Status update from me.

Quote from Volar: “He means Admin or Server wise not personal. ” well, but that's like screaming on the top of my lungs, out on the street, "i'm volar", they ask me what a volar is, I tell them I don't have the time. I tattoo "Volar" on my arm, my friends see it and ask me what it is, I say I wont tell them. I write "Volar" on my car, big letters, even some cartoons with it, when someone approaches me to find out what Volar means, I tell them "well, means something". I get 50 surgeries until my …

• Status update from me.

Quote from Kaito Shuno: “Quote from Sazuke: “What's a furry? What does being a furry entail? How much does it cost to be a functional furry? ” Google it, it takes too long to explain ” So, you have a signature that says "I'm a Furry, get Used to it", then on your "About Me:" on the left, below your profile pic you have "If you need anything just ask", but when I do ask about something that's clearly something you like, I should Google it? Well, thank you anyway.

• Status update from me.

What's a furry? What does being a furry entail? How much does it cost to be a functional furry?

• Status update from me.

Quote from eldrun: “Quote from BPN17: “your as beautiful as ever, honey. ” youre* ” you're*

• Status update from me.

Quote from Kaito Shuno: “I also had a kind of furry con in August where I had no time ” Please elaborate on this matter

• Quote from Crazy_Rocketman: “i think this rp is a little too serious, we need to remember this is a game and people want to come here and be able to have fun, they don't want to be having to spend hours here making a bit of cash. they want to see big cash quick, i personally now think the cash system is "ok", but i remember when i first joined it just seemed stupid to spend all that time and make such little cash, especially a lot higher hour players already had everything, i VOTE we big cash in…