Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 44.

• Re: Lerine

A.T.P U.S. Open - - Accepted Ban Request

Quote from MiraclesBelieveInMe: “ so what happened was i notice Lerine rdming as vip so I walked around and then I was shot and kill by lerine, I didnt attack him previously. I continued walking around and was killed twice more by lerine so i spoke up and said its not allowed to rdm as vip, he didnt answer me, again he shot and killed me, at this time i smote him and he typed in chat "shhh". he does know he is breaking the rules and continues to do it as vip everytime he logs on. ” So why didn't…

• Regardless of who did what and when (when there is no proof), the only thing that can be seen here is the suiciding out of combat. You admit that he is killing you multiple times because you killed him multiple times, so therefore it's a little childish to be disgruntled about it in the first place. This wouldn't be a big deal if not for the fact that you've already been banned previously for doing this exact thing. In the future I suggest... Oh I don't know, not breaking the rules? Also, record…

• "Grrrrrr i'm gonna get upset and salty about a dead game because , although i'm offered the same options as anyone else in the server, i choose not to take them and therefore it is unfair they have any type of disadvantage over me at all!" :violent5: :violent5: :violent5: :crybaby2: :crybaby2: :crybaby2: :crybaby2: :angry3: :angry3:

• Quote from chinasyndrome: “ I think having the game set to drop any drugs when you disconnect would be good that way if you got disconnected in your apartment you could go back in there in the apartment that you could pick up ” Stop trying to find ways to baby yourself. All your suggestions are just safety nets in case you forget to do something or can't outgun someone trying to kill you. The more chance someone has of losing their drugs or cash or whatever, the better for the server / community…

• This app hurts my eyes.

• --Your information-- IGN: Mechanical SteamID: STEAM_0:0:27067500 Steam Profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198014400728/home --Accused member information-- IGN: [Currently] The Pussy Player changes name multiple times a day. SteamID: STEAM_0:0:34102620 Steam Profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198028470968 --Format-- What rules did said player break?: Suiciding out of Combat Your description of what your demo/screenshots contains: I was killing candy for being a 15 year…

• Would seem highly convenient that you only released me after I stated that I would report you for doing so, and didn't bother to deny you saying you think it is not against the rules as is. Plus, if I told someone what they were doing was against the rules and was going to report them for it, wouldn't they feel compelled to do what they could to try to save themselves? You're telling me I could reset someones jail time 3 times and just say "oh, sorry, just trying to release you", when all it rea…

• Your in-game name: Mechanical The Staffs In-game name: PayD.Candy Staffs Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:34102620 Description of the Event: After obtaining enough crime to be sent to jail, Candy made a comment about how I was going to stay in jail after cuffing me. I stated I did not give a shit, because who would, to which Candy thought it would be a good idea to reset my jail timer multiple times. I seriously doubt it was on accident either, since I could hear the function button (E) being pressed multipl…

• Stop leaving your door unlocked and maybe i'll stop stealing them and throwing them on roof tops.

• Quote from BobVeka: “ I've gone through the logs, I have not seen any command used other than commands to give vip's their items. No sub root as given themselves an item, money or anything similar. Will continue looking, but so far the people I've spoken with say they don't remember who said what and it really doesn't give any leads if theres a chance something not related to item and bank commands are being used. ” Thanks brother.

• I heard quite an interesting tale last night. To keep a long story short, there was an admin who heavily implied he may have used some commands he should not have to gain quite an unfair advantage over other players. It it suspected this admin created items and then may have even possibly handed them to other players. May i request that the logs just be checked and see if anything like that may have happened? If it did indeed happen, please contact me for further info on the story, or if it did …

• The game isn't as much fun as it could be when essentially not even playing the game (counterfeiting) makes more money than actually playing (planting drugs). It also doesn't keep the game as interesting because it was always funny as hell when people forgot they were carrying 5000gs of pot and get blasted away and huge ass mario mushrooms went everywhere.

• Re: add sounds? :D

A.T.P U.S. Open - - General Discussion

How about every vip gets 1 song to request to put into the sound list. Makes it updated, diverse, etc.

• Guilty by association

• Cop exp now? Fuck yeaaaaaaaaa C:-) C:-) C:-) C:-) C:-) C:-) C:-) C:-) C:-) Veka is my man.

• Quote from clienthax: “ I get a 3d ban, and when that expires you make it a 2 week ban, not at the start of the ban, but you wait for it to expire, and then ban me again, like wtf? this coupled with the fact that no one has fucking bothered to set up my vip doors or my rank at all, and that my cop rank has been broken just shows what a shithole the administration of this server is like. ” Or what a shithole you are. All you've accomplished since joining the server is just piss everyone you know …

• Quote from Syle: “ No more guns on spawn. Somthing else will replace it. Youl still be able to grind for the biggest e penis dont worry ” Is the somethin else already in mind/ in progress? Or will it come out way later down the road?

• Why was it even turned off in the first place?

• Long story short, nothing is gonna happen.

• Age: 20 In-Game name: Mechanical SteamID: STEAM_0:0:27067500 Time played: 5,000 hours on hl2 dm total, 3+ years on Syle's. Skype(Optional): Yeap. --Questions-- Do you have a mic?: Yeap. Why are you applying for Civil Protection?: I'm a cop in real life, why not play a cop in a game. What are the basic rules as Civil Protection?: No dming unless shot first, don't use personal keys, don't use unauthorized skin, show no preference to civs, only breakdoors if crime is 3500+ (unless thats changed) Wh…