Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 26.

• Really?? Is that true that they earn less crime? :o

• Re: Snarks

SWATVice Psychophobia :) - - General Discussion

Good ol' half life 1

• Quote from Wong: “ Most people use props. Thats why they don't need the Jihad bomb. ” mm.. i am aware but just because its underated doesnt mean it should remain in-effective ???

• Quote from Wong: “ Why don't you buy a grenade then. >:( ” OVERVIEW: Jihad bomb is an item -> shouldn't be ignored Jihad bomb is dificult to use (effectively) in most areas (because its in /items)-> with a good buff it can't be abused either and also.. Thats like saying forget the Jihad Bomb ever existed, the item has to be of some use no matter how comedic it is. again, for $180 it does need a "buff" for increased damage output even if it has to be raised to $200. Something i forgot to mention,…

• Hey everyone.. i was just having fun buying some funny things such as Jihad bombs.. They kill you and deal splash damage to people at close range. OVERVIEW: Jihad Bomb -> Make more powerful (Can increase price is needed) Lets take into a account that you could get a decent weapon for perhaps $180 which is the price of a jihad bomb. I found that they deal a VERY VERY POOR amount of damage. Considering the user dies when using it this item should be made more powerful! i tried at point blank range…

• xD thats so disturbingly hard to stop staring at.. you win D:

• Sex = Health.... ??? Sounds legit ;D

• Laser cat

SWATVice Psychophobia :) - - General Discussion

Hehe i figured out how to use .gif's as my signiture :D Now stare at laser cat FOREVAR! :P ↓ Laser Cat ↓

• Agreed. But i gotta admit i make use of food all the time.. its the only way to heal other than PD Chargers. Med-Kits are only for healing others am i right? Ive seen the manual cop bringing cuffed rebels into jail with this strange like drag feature only for cops. First-hand. and its a bit weird as you both said tbh. A tad inpractical, considering the cop could've been killed.

• Indeed Thats some revolutionary thinking. What would be your main idea out of that paragraph? If you took some ideas and compressed them into a few suggestions i'm sure most of it could be arranged!

• I'm in the chat feed YESSS

• youtube.com/watch?v=9Nl8XQQ3KVs You won't believe what you can actually do with a javelin xD

• [size=36pt]-o_^o^_o-[/size] :dito:

• Re: New job

SWATVice Psychophobia :) - - Suggestions

Yeah i like the idea behind it especially the breaking into pd. But the whole job looks just a little complex. If it stuck to the infiltration and de-cuffing i think it could be a great contribution the name during the discuise could be shown as blue towards cops and red towards rebels as an easy way to acomplish the discuise effect your looking for. It would be much easier because the playerlook text is part of the HUD, besides; cop discuise already exists as an item so atleast this whole job i…

• Re: Bug ....

Oh... That's strange: occasionally for a second or 2 my HUD goes along with the tracers but nothing like this ??? .

• Re: Bug ....

Quote from Owned!!!: “ Not sure what this is about, but you may've done /tracers and turned the lines off. ” Yeah, was about to mention that

• Re: AFking

The half-wage thing is a good equaliser but i agree with Owned that this shouldnt be used with other jobs. what do you think about this idea being put into its own job which you could switch to for effective AFKing exactly how you described. So, you could have "AFK" or "AFKer" as a job - As an AFK/AFKer you can't rob (or do anything else such as plant) - When you type /afk as an AFK/AFKer what you described happens... Black screen, invisibility, invincibility, half-wage until you type /afk again…

• Re: Job Promotions

AMAZING idea, bravo ;D RP Mod designers, and i are kicking themselves for not thinking of this haha! Yet in all seriousness, i really think this will bring RP to the next level!

• Its a very long awaited job.. its just difficult to balance teaching new players to kill all the time which is a little wrong. Also i dont know what would happen if 1 job allowed rebels to spawn with a gun.. However the pay system sounds good and this may be in the bext big rp mod you never know

• Quote from Syle22: “ are you cop yet psycho ” 12/11/12 Kal responded to all cop apps got it today Cya when i see ya syle