Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

• ITs funny, i actually have a server jsut liek that. Its pretty good, a diffrenent scenery from syles. Its my friend's server, Phil. 69.119.92.15:27015

• New idea....

Headcrab - - Suggestions

One thing that could/should be added is a private message system. Not like calling in the bank, but more of a mail system, where you can mail people stuff. Seem pretty helpful if your trying to give something for an offline player. It would also be helpful for new players as well, you can add a tut. or something to tell them how its about. think about it.

• Job Promotions

Headcrab - - Suggestions

Yea, i know, its really only for police, but if civilian jobs had promotions, it would give it so much character. Lets take the drug addict (which everyone is). First you start off with weed, get some crime, make about 4.5k. Later, you sell more "hardcore" drugs like crack, cocaine, which could either be sold to players or a hidden npc, although crime is higher, and people are more notified about you making crack. It would be cool for other jobs too, although i cant really think of RP guide as a…

• AFking

Headcrab - - Suggestions

I had this on another server. It was a really good idea, although the R.P Mod was slightly different. Food didn't heal you, but fed you with "hunger", you healed if your hunger was 90<. Anyway, what they had was you can afk by typing /afk. What it did was, you would be totally invisible, invincible, you cant lose hunger (why i brought it up) and you had a black screen. Basically, you were afk and people knew that, so that you cannot be killed while 'afking'. The only downside is, you only get ha…