Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 187.

• |M| gang

MiraclesBelieveInMe - - Gangs

Clan Name: |M| - The MIracles Clan Leader: MiraclesBelieveInMe Co Leaders: N/A Other High Ranked Members: N/A Contact Info: Post an Application below. Ranks: -The Miracles -The Prophet -The Harbingers -The ForeRunners -The Underlings Members: -MiraclesBelieveInMe - steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198005852529 -N/A -N/A -N/A -N/A -N/A -N/A -N/A Description: |M| is currently looking for new Members. Please, feel free to post an Application in the comments if you like to join, new players are not …

• Job Update

MiraclesBelieveInMe - - Suggestions

Thank you for the replies, Some responses that peaked my interest. Quote from Volar: “Medic - There is a Healgun setup but it works with any weapon equipped and goes over Max HP. This could probably be adjusted. However I do like the thought of an AOE Aura that heals, preferably with the Medic having to do something to initiate it. Maybe when they attack a player with melee or crossbow it releases an AOE heal and the Medic gets say $2 per 1 HP healed but the AOE heal has an Internal cooldown of …

• Job Update

Hey Active Members of CoLD, Last night, a few players including myself we're thinking of some Ideas and updates for the jobs that are not as played as often. As many of you know there are only a hand few that are played around the server such as: -"Drug Grower" -"Counterfeiter" -"Hacker" We came up with some ideas that might make the less played jobs have more incentive to play here are just a few. Medic: The medic has always been apart of the game allowing players to buy health while on the go.…

• Welcome to the team. Accepted.

• Push Cuffed Players

If they leave their cells they can be killed even if cuffed

• Quote from The Doggy: “I do like the king of the hill idea, could rip sounds from Halo lol, Actually having some Halo type stuff like Juggernaut, Slayer etc. sounds like fun; might look into that. ” the one that acquires the pinata is the juggernaut

• I don't think this rule needs to be changed, if you're in the house hiding a bounty player, the cop should have every right to shoot after the door is kick, many times from personal experience, when I haven't shot the guy sitting in the corner with no weapons pretending to be afk or peaceful he/she will blindside me with a rev to the back of my head. If you don't want to be killed by the cops, don't be in that house.

• I haven't known Beamed for a while, we've talked on a few occasions but I haven't seen anything bad about how he interacts with the player base or its players. From the copying of another players application I wasn't too keen on, my thoughts being, if you can't make your own application for admin then you don't deserve it. After being called out for it he immediately changed his application and fought the problem head on and learned from his mistakes. I think that's a good trait to have, knowing…

• sure ya can

• Please post your ban request with the following format I have posted below for us to look into the matter. It makes our jobs easier to look into the accusations if it's in the proper format. --Your information-- IGN: SteamID: Steam Profile: --Accused member information-- IGN: SteamID: Steam Profile: --Format-- What rules did said player break?: Your description of what your demo/screenshots contains: Witnesses at the scene: Was there an admin online at the time?: If the previous question was yes…

• Quote from anonymous: “Lets get a AFK job like if you go AFK then you get you`r AFK cash multiplied by 4 Then Player`s like Kill can make a mill every 24hour`s ” we can call it the miracle job! Sidenote: i was coming up with some ideas as well with some player in the server the other night. Heres some ee tbought of The conqueror: basically its a king of the hill job, they get sent to a location and have to protect it for a certain amount of time and get rewarded if he finishes alive. Fishing: al…

• Quote from Birddieboo: “Here's a picture of a picture of me. (I have two feet) ” can comfirm its him, i was there that day at the zoo

• A few questions: Do we get rid of the levels in lockpicks/doorhacks or do we keep the levels and raise their usefulness? Are you just thinking of 100 locks per door? cause in that case i think we would need to raise the prices of locks and lockbreakers because most of our player base is usually afk and if we get rid of the afk part of our game or make it almost worthless a 60% of our players might not want to afk then there goes the purpose of changing the lock system. lastly, how long for the r…

• Faster Chargers Plugin

I agree with doggy, I only ever use the suit chargers when there's more then 3 rebels waiting for me outside. it's meant as a buff to the cop that is optional. in other maps like freeman the suit goes to 300 while still being super fast and is extremely hard to kill the cop. With the changes made on this map. the cop still has the biggest health and armour advantages even without the suit recharging hp or capping at 100. I would advise learning how to work without the suit, such as b-hoping or s…

• China and I were talking about this and I like the idea, maybe a message in chat just saying how far along you are. otherwise good suggestion.

• Buy from bank

Yeah, a while back we used to have that but as previously stated it was removed because there was no risk in buying things and the server as a collective wanted it more challenging for other players who would buy bulk items or rather expensive ones and gives a chance to acquire money from other players easier.

• Accepted and Employed.

• Accepted and Employed.

• ighty, Accepted and Employed!