Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 143.

• Joruñe's Cop Apply

Emperor Jorune - - Denied Applications

Do you understand that upon being Accepted as Cop you forfeit being a Gang Member(If one) and that you may never be a Cop and in a Gang at the same time?: Yes, i understand it Do you have a mic?: Yes, i usually dont use it but yes i have a mic. Why are you applying for Civil Protection?: I think would be great if the server has more civil protection online. What are the basic rules as Civil Protection?: Do not Kill/shoot citizens unless they shoot you, no cuffing under 1800 crime and NO rebels i…

• Lie about what? Didnt u see the proofs? steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2027693272 steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2027693129 Dont u see how is he insulting me on forums? What a crazy lunatics... LOL , you're an idiot Quote from HAND OF DOOM: “LOL , you're an idiot ”

• Quote from Beamed: “Quote from Emperor Jorune: “Sorry for hearing u insulting me in mic and sorry for asking you about doing props in my house. I want to apologize, especially for having killed hand of doom, I now understand why did i be kicked like apiece of shit. ” Capt_n3Mo : did you not hear what he said Emperor? [╰N_S] Emperor Joruñe : i have no sound How did you hear him exactly? Also, here is the full in-game console proof. steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2027718307 ” LOL ,…

• Sorry for hearing u insulting me in mic and sorry for asking you about doing props in my house. I want to apologize, especially for having killed hand of doom, I now understand why did i be kicked like apiece of shit.

• Your in-game name: Emperor Joruñe The Staffs In-game name: Hand Of Doom Staffs Steam ID: Discription of the Event: 1. Ignoring me as Admin and abusing his powers. I was playing in the server, Doom joined the server, i ask him in chat about helping me to do props in my house, He ignored me and insulting me in chat and in mic. 2. He was killing me in my house eevrytime i was asking him to do props, after being killed 10 times, i used a shotty and killed him, he kicked me out of the server. Proof o…

• Real City Roleplay mode, With Cars, Real jobs, etc...

• Yeah hustler, everyone must to have a second chance.

• Emperor Joruñe Cop Apply

Emperor Jorune - - Hall of Fail

--Basic info-- Age: 25 In-Game name: Emperor Joruñe SteamID: (STEAM_0:0:19498235) Time played: 480 hours --Questions-- Do you have a mic?: Yes. I have a Mic. Why are you applying for Civil Protection?: I like to be Police Officer in this roleplay. Sometimes there are players who plants, prints, rob, etc So it's very important to have some cops online to cuff those criminals. What are the basic rules as Civil Protection?: You cant shoot a player untill he shoots first. You can't have favoritisms,…

• HAHAHHAHA, welcome to Cold Community, nobody checks anything... They perm banned another player called Excess and they think it's your second acount lol... Probably he is from another county. As i said nobody checks anything...

• Quote from Brian: “(λ)Emperor Joruñe : doggy if u find me in less 2 min i let u perm ban me *30 Seconds later* Player (λ)Emperor Joruñe left the game () REKT ” Yes yes very funny index.phpindex.php Quote from The Doggy: “ You said you were recording a demo why dont u post it ” Demo of what? First of all you should giive a reason if u ban me: His reason "found u" Can anyone explain me whitch rule did i break and why im perm banned? Thanksk for your time!

• Your in-game name: Emperor Joruñe The Staffs In-game name: The Doggy Staffs Steam ID: The Doggy [U:1:90129937] Discription of the Event: Perm ban my account without reason Proof of event: coldcommunity.com/sourcebans/i…35&advType=steamid&Submit Hello everybody! Today i was perm ban from this server, i know doggy is not going to be warned or admin stripped but please unban me!

• Quote from The Doggy: “Quote from Jorune: “I said on mic i was going to break sheetmusic locks so Doggy set my money bank to -1 ” index.php Lies, as usual coming from this idiot Spaniard. Tempted to take his bank again just for lying on an abuse report tbh. ” Lets see if logs lied... Show me the rule i broke please How can a Owner server call me idiot Spaniard?

• Your in-game name: Emperor Joruñe The Staffs In-game name: The Doggy Staffs Steam ID: The Doggy [U:1:90129937] Discription of the Event: Removing my bank account without reason Proof of event: steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1593553815 Hello today i joined the server and doggy was on I said on mic i was going to break sheetmusic locks so Doggy set my money bank to -1 After this i asked him to give my money back, because i wanted to use it, he ignored me and didnt give it back. Ser…

• The same as i did but i didnt take any printer... Of course he is not gonna be cop stripped

• Awesome A Roleplay in csgo is always good, more players can join than in hl2 dm and if u are ablee to add hl2dm maps it's perfect

• New Dailies

Emperor Jorune - - Suggestions

index.php Change of plans IV: Edit a post 15 times and be 3 days forum banned by The Doggy

• New Dailies

Maybe i do my first Lexicon article The Doggys Dailies

• New Dailies

Dogged II: Receive 5 headshots by The Doggy. Evil Fleas II: Receive a headshot with shotty at more than 500 miles by The Doggy. Ragequit III: Rage and leave the server 3 times because of The Doggy. Problem Hacks? II: Cuff The Doggy 3 times while she is using hacks. [Cop Daily] Survivor II: Survive 500 seconds without being killed by The Doggy. Misfortune IV: Join 5 times into the lottery but The Doggy takes the award anyways. Cop Stripped III: Get your cop stripped 3 times by The Doggy. [Cop Dai…

• New Dailies

After abusing... lol? Still waiting for the rule broke Still waiting for the video where i "abuse" Doggy said i switched to push him out of the house, when we both have keys Doggy said i cuffed first Buu when i really cuffed ShitMusic first Doggy said: you can't say that you were raiding the house because if you were then you would have taken all the printers that were in the rooms. Only cuffing Buu and not doing anything else means you went in there specifically to cuff him which you even say i…

• New Dailies

Dogged II: Recive 5 headshots by The Doggy. Ragequit II: Make The Doggy leave the server 3 times. ImGod II: Cuff The Doggy and lose 2 exp when she uncuff hershelf. Survivor II: Survive 500 seconds without being killed by The Doggy Striped II: Get your cop striped 3 times by The Doggy so at least give him some feeling to join the server...