Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 47.

• Quote from Eldrun: “If we aren't going to replace linesse we should at least change the rotation to something else AFTER linese. A few maps that could be used that I like Rp_city26 Rp_ap_interurban Rp_ice_icity_v6 Rp_yomamascity_n I'll post screenshots of each so people can see each map to see If we can add and remove maps in the rotation to make things more fresh, because lets be almost most people don't want to keep playing the same maps. ” Rp_ap_interurban please, please, please

• Re: Patch 1.05 Notes

Traxxas - - News/Announcements

Quote from Koala: “ Quote from Traxxas: “ .......the PD on this map is retardedly made to where 2-3 people can just camp in the suit room for days and always go back in ...........” But you do have to have the PD fairly easy to get into. Players need something to do. The first Linesse map had such a difficult PD that players just didn't bother - TF removed door(s) to improve it. Putting the locks on the PD doors causes the same sort of loss of player dynamic. ” And i do agree to that to some ext…

Also I guess something you may want to think about with this entire respect revamp is perhaps making a cop revamp as the PD on this map is retardedly made to where 2-3 people can just camp in the suit room for days and always go back in and there are already very little cops that play so making it only 1 cop needing to be on for respect is asking for people to just sit in the pd all day and milk him for respect until he rages or switches off.

We should have hats drop from the random crates that drop around but you should charge $2.50 for the keys to open the crates that give you the hats, and you should add cool effects like fire and smoke on some of the hats >.>

• Re: Logo

yeah logo seems pretty good now, can it be upsized though? There is an awkward space between the bottom of the logo and the top banner menu.

• Re: Logo

I think it would make a lot of sense to make it half life orange/gold, considering it has the half life symbol on it. I also think the D looks stupid.

• Quote from Mike: “ I totally agree with all the posts above. We need innovation. The time of the "old" static Roleplay is over - people are bored of a 08/15 appartment design. More and more players leave this game and we need to force them to stay! With epic buildings of props! I used to build complex prop builds at some Users Houses but I get too restricted by the rules. (People appear to love my builds) There is so much potential, let us use it please! ” Viva la revoluci?n!!

• Quote from Mike: “ I totally agree with all the posts above. We need innovation. The time of the "old" static Roleplay is over - people are bored of a 08/15 appartment design. More and more players leave this game and we need to force them to stay! With epic buildings of props! I used to build complex prop builds at some Users Houses but I get too restricted by the rules. (People appear to love my builds) There is so much potential, let us use it please! ” Viva la revoluci?n!!

• -1 cuz he can shoot better than me. +1 cuz he can shoot better than me. Just give him the damn job.

• Quote from TF2274_r.2.0: “ Quote from Mike: “ I really like this Idea... I was also thinking about this but I would't take a existing map. What we would need is a custom map! Maybe chyna could create a very custom cold community map with awesome houses and sneaky hidden floors with a canalization and a f?hrer Bunker for me. Do you think you're able to create a custom map chyna? I read somewhere TF also had a map - maybe you can continue his work? :icon_pirat: ” Linesse_r4 is the map I authored. …

• Quote from Mike: “ I really like this Idea... I was also thinking about this but I would't take a existing map. What we would need is a custom map! Maybe chyna could create a very custom cold community map with awesome houses and sneaky hidden floors with a canalization and a f?hrer Bunker for me. Do you think you're able to create a custom map chyna? I read somewhere TF also had a map - maybe you can continue his work? :icon_pirat: ” Although it would be cool to make a custom map, it just would…

• As for the new map, I am super bias because I played on AP for so long and i don't know if anyone could get there hands on any of the maps but if anyone could get the original abusemecity or interurban_abuse I would literally be like a kid in a candy shop.

• Quote from TF2274_r.2.0: “ Too busy writing rp plugin 2 map. I did just add a full prop system that replaces the current one we have. It has all the same functionality, plus a system for players to spawn, save, and steal furniture. The spawning and saving part doesn't require admin help for the players either. The prop limit is enforced automatically, and props despawn when a player leaves or joins the server. The only thing left is to figure out how the whole doors thing will work. I need a way…

• Re: ALEX'S CHRISTMAS GIVEAWAY

Traxxas - - General Discussion

I can donate 100k to the drop, I don't know if i'll be on between now and then though because i've been running all around so next time I see you on i'll give you it.

• Re: ~*~*~*/Lamp Shade\*~*~*~

Traxxas - - Introduction

What are your views of the world? Do you find people to be intrinsically good, or evil?

• im 100% ok with you adding the song if you release who voted for the song so I can make fun of them.

• im all for the slam placement, all power to him, but he uses the +duck command in console so that it forces him to stay in the respawn instead of spawning which i consider to be an exploit.

• Re: Thunder is hacking...

Traxxas - - Suggestions

i remember this XD, this has happened a few times to thunder now, we discovered it last map, for some reason thunder just gets in a state of not colliding with props for some reason, I can 100% guarantee he is a l33t hax0r, plz b4n.

• Re: Just a small idea

Traxxas - - Suggestions

i really just dont understand...so on this server where practically everyone is afk at any one point and you only have like 3-4 people actually fighting and earning money killing and robbing mike and syle believe that it is a good idea to punish those who arrest people for allowing them to stay active on the server and actually do stuff instead of letting them out early, making it so that they will only want to afk more and have less people actually doing stuff...

• Re: Just a small idea

Traxxas - - Suggestions

is this guy serious? are you guys seriously thinking about punishing cops for letting people out of jail?