Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 459.

• New Cop System

VigorousSnow - - Suggestions

Quote from duer: “Quote from VigorousSnow: “Quote from duer: “i dont know if youve been on within the last weeks but i dont think lack of cops is a problem we are currently accepting new cop applications constantly but because there is no objective promotion system, we are bottlenecked full of seargent level cops cuff system would be great because i like the idea of making choices - cuffs for xp, jailing for $$$ if you choose jail all the time you get rich but u delay the promotion ” No no an ex…

• New Cop System

Quote from duer: “i dont know if youve been on within the last weeks but i dont think lack of cops is a problem we are currently accepting new cop applications constantly but because there is no objective promotion system, we are bottlenecked full of seargent level cops cuff system would be great because i like the idea of making choices - cuffs for xp, jailing for $$$ if you choose jail all the time you get rich but u delay the promotion ” No no an exp by cuff system would mean that sending the…

• New Cop System

60% of your posts are in a row fam calm down.

• New Cop System

Quote from Cave Johnson: “I mean, it's effortless to just not credit the cop points for time as a cop by just not awarding points for time spent afk as cop, so cops could still afk. Idk. Maybe. Seems like no matter what approach I try to come up with for handling the future point system, half the community pretty much starts to bitch about it. As someone who believes in working to earn whatever it is you earn, the idea of a seniority based system makes me cringe. ” I'd rather have people bitch a…

• Community Expansion

VigorousSnow - - News/Announcements

Quote from 420alex: “Does TF2 have a server list though? Last I knew it was all matchmaking ” totally has a server list

• Community Expansion

if two nigs working in a shack in eastern Russia can make a gmod server work I would hope you could too

• Community Expansion

A gmod server would make the most sense, it'd basically be what you're doing now, but with a lot more creative freedom. You can do things like gmod tower there instead of at best making a shitty coop server or a half broken rp server on dm. BUT if the goal is to also just expand the community as a whole, syle or someone could just start a sort of clan in a popular game, like warframe or fucking wow if anyone here even plays that. But don't listen to me too much, I've been out of the loop with yo…

• Why HL2DM is dead

VigorousSnow - - Youtube Thread

Quote from eldrun: “Quote from VigorousSnow: “Quote from eldrun: “yikes pub kids getting stomped ” Never Thought I'd see a picture of kakashi where he wasn't cool ” not kakashi??? ” is it not? That guy looks just like him but young

• Why HL2DM is dead

VigorousSnow - - Youtube Thread

Quote from eldrun: “yikes pub kids getting stomped ” Never Thought I'd see a picture of kakashi where he wasn't cool

• Herro dere

VigorousSnow - - General Discussion

Who are you?

• Herro dere

shalom Give me an hour and a half to get home and I'll grab you a copy fam

• You bunch of fuckin welfare nignogs Hope you have a merry Hanna Hanak hanukk Jew christmas

• You spelled official wrong you stupid fuck

• Quote from 420alex: “ Quote from VigorousSnow: “ Better than the Spiderman live ” When the fuck are you gonna play again fag ” When you kill yourself

• Better than the Spiderman live

• *jots down short story rough draft where sane fucks style in the ass while wearing a dinosaur costume*

• Both of you kill yourselves Goddman interweb drama

• Sweetie mcsnowballs Sounds gay

• Re: FORUM BUGS

VigorousSnow - - Resolved

Still can't use the tucking rating system....

• Re: FALLOUT 4 HYPE

Quote from Dane Vogel: “ I don't think I can answer many of those questions because my version is on the ps4. But I have yet to find anything worth mentioning as pertaining to bugs... ” Xbox one, one crash after 24+ hours and one bug (possible spoiler) when landing on the prydwyn for the first time I fell through the ship but survived (power armor)