Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 55.

• Re: Merry christmas

Fizzle - - Mr. Bean's Words of Wisdom

Festive McFreeze Sounds like a special Icee shake.

• Re: [C.I.A.]

Fizzle - - Gangs

best gang 10/10

• Re: RIP paris :(

Fizzle - - General Discussion

This shit has been going on for years, what happened to France was devastating, but this shit has been blown way out of proportion. Terrorist attacks have been going on in Iraq, Syria, Afghanistan, and Pakistan on a daily fucking basis. The amount of Iraqi's they've died in the last two years because of ISIS numbers up more then 100,000. Just yesterday, a suicide bomber killed 140 people in a mosque; and because of this war, Iraq has no health insurance, no real hospital or health infrastructure…

• Re: almost halloween

Fizzle - - News/Announcements

I sexually Identify as a Salafist Jihadist. Ever since ISIS proclaimed the worldwide caliphate I dreamed of praising Allah, slaying the apostates and enemies of Islam with the butt of my AK-47 assault rifle, and uploading videos of myself and my fellow holy warriors beheading disgusting foreigners and other infidels who do not pledge their eternal allegiance to Caliph Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi. People say to me that a person being a salafist jihadist is wrong and I?m fucking retarded but I don?t care…

• Quote from VigorousSnow: “ I mean I just hate you is all fizzle I mean if you died that'd be k ” better

• Quote from VigorousSnow: “ Hello! Thank you for taking the time to read my very FIRST admin application. If you look around on the forum you will see that it is my FIRST time applying, and as far as these forums are concerned it would be my FIRST time receiving admin. It's not like I've applied before on another forum or anything. Trust me. Age:19 In-Game name:VigorousSnow SteamID: STEAM_0:1:40308713 Steam Profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198040883155 Time played: 328 hours after…

• Someone that is apart of the administrative staff is one who'd dedicated a majority of their time to monitor the server, take care of internal/internal conflict, and sustain a calm attitude whilst also attaining leadership skills, aswell as overall comprehensive authority. In doing so, they set an example for the players, represent the rules, and show only a helpful, decisive, and negotiative scale of reason. The question is; do you think he has what it takes?

• ye same

• Re: Adminternity leave is over

Fizzle - - News/Announcements

hi i'm autism

• index.php

• Quote from BPN17: “ Quote from Fizzle: “ What should happen is a ground zero level server whip to which includes all inventory items and currency at the disposal of the player. By doing this will not, if effectively, place the server in a position of a clean slate; to which people cant start gaining and reaching certain aspirations rather then moaping about in the state of absolution. Point being, money is currently working nothing if not in large quantities; STOP giving people shit they'll only…

• What should happen is a ground zero level server whip to which includes all inventory items and currency at the disposal of the player. By doing this will not, if effectively, place the server in a position of a clean slate; to which people cant start gaining and reaching certain aspirations rather then moaping about in the state of absolution. Point being, money is currently working nothing if not in large quantities; STOP giving people shit they'll only pocket later, and STOP giving people sta…

• Re: Gun Control Act

Fizzle - - Roleplay HL2DM

Quote from VigorousSnow: “ Quote from Fizzle: “ Quote from bobby_shortcakes: “ What about people with respect spawning with weapons? ” Development is working on removing that system and replaceing it with something better. Or they'll have to hide it from us. ” What a fuckin weeb. ” index.php

Quote from bobby_shortcakes: “ What about people with respect spawning with weapons? ” Development is working on removing that system and replaceing it with something better. Or they'll have to hide it from us.

Quote from bobby_shortcakes: “ I have a question though, how will the small arms permits work? ” After EAS updates the server, I will post an advertisement encouraging people to add me on steam to discuess the subject further; but with that it mind- it also comes with a fee.

Quote from bobby_shortcakes: “ How will we put these criminals in jail if they don't have 1,800 crime? ” Civil Protection have the authority to intervene in any situation to restore public safety. Officers will be trained on how to approach different scenarios and situations that requires an officer to properly perform his duties in the matter of retaining civil coherence. So I have a question; do you feel safe if some stranger flaunts a weapons, and points it at you? What are the odds that this…

Quote from Koala: “ I don't want rewards for dobbing - I am a typical public-minded citizen. I want BIG BIG rewards, and some invisiblising paint for my own guns. Or else!! ” Or else? I'll tell ya' what else tough nuggets. Or else you'll be charged with a verdict of direct threat to the Metropolitan security and sentenced to hours in jail, community service, and a lifetime of individual rights banned- not to you- but to your fellow citizens.

• Gun Control Act

index.php Executive Order #001: Due to the high death rate within the civil borders of Syle City, the new government of the totalitarian Universal Union, on behalf of the Combine Military to issue a Gun Control Act; enabling the Government to peacefully or forcefully eliminate civil disobedience from the street. Fire-arm weapons are hereby BANNED from the public, failure to comply will result in a none-compliance verdict sentence to up to 15-30 minutes in federal maximum security prison. The onl…

• Re: SylesRP Cop team

Quote from BobVeka: “ Quote from VigorousSnow: “ Quote from kronic: “ I'm a cop on the server dont forget about me! In-Game Name: Kronic. Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:27885763 ” Is this topic still relevant with the others fizzle put up? ” Until that system is actually used, I consider this thread relevant. ” Up until it isn't.

• Re: List of Suggestions

Fizzle - - Suggestions

Quote from Rafael: “ Im not trying to dislike any of this but it's almost everything copied from garrysmod hl2rp mod ” Most is from garrymod, but do you know where else it's from? ForumRP DotaRP DarkRP TabletopRP Prison Break So if you want to bitch and complain about how i'm 'copieing' it's because this server needs to get out of the shit pile it's already in, and we need new ideas to make it more effective. Might aswell make this a gang wars or gta ripoff aswell. Wanna know what else? Ultimate…