Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 70.

• kittys cop app

Trent - - Accepted Applications

23 and can’t follow the simple format to submit a cop application. Deny this pussy cat

• Quote from The Doggy: “Nah we got too many noobmins already ” that’s why i put the bottom part goofy dog

• pSteam Name: Trent (snail) SteamID: STEAM_0:0:0 Age: 18 How long have you been a part of our community(either server)?: Multiple year’s. I’ve been admin twice but being in high school and having a job can put a toll on what I have time to do but I’m graduating soon so I plan to stay. What does being a staff member entail?:Why do you believe that you deserve to be granted a trial-staff position?: Being a staff member entails being a helpful hand to both newer and older players. Having someone you…

• Age: 18 In-Game name: Trent (snail) SteamID: STEAM_0:0:0 (doesn't seem right but that's what steam id finder said) Time played: 74 hours Do you have a mic?: I do but I don't really use it. Why are you applying for Civil Protection?: It gives a different variety to the game rather than killing people and planting drugs, and gives me something to work for. Plus, a lot of the time when I get home from school (4:00 CST) not many cops are on and I wouldn't mind switching over. What are the basic rule…

• Welcome back, Trent

Trent - - Introduction

Quote from Volar: “The title says it all. Been well I assume? ” Always

• Welcome back, Trent

Trent - - Introduction

Got caught up with school n working so couldn’t play as much but it’s slowed down so I decided to start playing again. Good to see all u dudes again

• VIP jobs/ new jobs

Trent - - Suggestions

Quote from Zod pwned: “make vip class (gold or silver) one (Vip Drug Gold) spawn with 150hp, and power plant 5 plant instead of 3. a (Vip Drug Silver) spawn with 125hp, and power planted 4 plant instead of 3. And so on ! with most classes and how to choose, this is easy when he writes! vip, there will be a menu that would open and choose the job that wants exactly. but when he would choose a different class of Normal Vip it would have lesser things. so the VIPs would be more attractive and you c…

• BISMUT Cop Application

Trent - - Accepted Applications

Not sure if he speaks English, was in some language trent did not understand earlier.

• Huztler Cop Application

Trent - - Denied Applications

Quote from Notorious K.O.I.: “Quote from Trent: “Quote from Notorious K.O.I.: “Accepted. Don't disappoint us. ” please give me a explanation on why you accepted this. He called all of us shit admins and doesn't do anything but RDM. This is the dumbest thing you've ever done. ” - He has had cop back then and did fine with it. - Rdming as rebel has nothing to do with applying to civil protection team - He was last banned over a year ago - I don't see any concrete reason stated above why he'd make …

Quote from Notorious K.O.I.: “Accepted. Don't disappoint us. ” please give me a explanation on why you accepted this. He called all of us shit admins and doesn't do anything but RDM. This is the dumbest thing you've ever done.

• Joruñe's Admin Ban list

Trent - - Hall of Fail

Depending on what you do is a different ban. Say if you give a 1 hour ban, it doubles the next time and keeps doubling each time he gets banned until he's finally perm'd.

• Nova Admin Application

Trent - - Removed Applications

No hard feelings whatsoever against Nova, but I'm gonna have to -1 this for now. She does help new players, and is a nice girl, but her anger can control her sometimes. Admins have to keep their chill and not let anything get to them and I feel like that would be hard for her.

Quote from HAND OF DOOM: “As soon as this two-faced piece of shit opened his mouth in game , it became obvious that he is literally human garbage. Huztler has been warned for his use of menu binds (doorhack , food). -1 ” +1 to what doom said

• You should probably fill that out if you want any help.

• Havent interacted with him in gamr but a very solid app and he seems like a good guy from other comments. +1

• interacted with him when he first joined and he was nothing but good vibes & a good guy. +1 for sure, seems very humple and i dont think we have to worry about him breaking any rules.

youtu.be/UENGjijz9O8

• Emperor Joruñe's Admin Apply

Quote from Dragonheart: “Quote from HAND OF DOOM: “The reason you have no proof of any admin or cop abuses , is because none have taken place. Not sure why you would lie about this , but it definitely shows that you are NOT admin material. ” Quote from Novaaa: “-1. By putting lies on this it shows you already can't be trusted. Also, as hard as it might be I think it would be better for you to wait to reapply, if the chance arises, once you can understand better. I've seen you switch from cop bac…

• Quote from Jorune: “Quote from HAND OF DOOM: “The reason you have no proof of any admin or cop abuses , is because none have taken place. Not sure why you would lie about this , but it definitely shows that you are NOT admin material. ” The same reason like you and your friends are telling im cop abusing and rebel abusing while its not true, wihtout 1 proof... im always helping as cop and rebel ” We don't need proof when an admin is the one who reported it. The whole admin team has trust in each…

• I got you