Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 23.

• Re: Guild Wars 2 Players?

HyprDmg - - General Discussion

I agree it is really zergish. But as long as I am actually playing with friends/people on my TS, then I am usually enjoying myself. Dungeons are still fun (with the max 5 player setup). And when you get a decent sized guild, you can do the guild rush/jp/bounty/etc..

Don't even try to compare it to WoW. WoW is a terrible game. It is also how old? The only thing left to do on WoW is the gear treadmill. Guild wars 2 isn't even a whole year old yet, and there is no gear treadmill. It is a different game than WoW. And if you want to start comparing games to WoW, then look at EQ (EverQuest.. Not EverQuest 2). A game that has been out since 1999, and has over 15 expansions, hundreds of zones, more dungeons/raiding zones than WoW has, and is still going strong, and…

• Re: on the subject of nerfing vip

HyprDmg - - Suggestions

Quote from HalfLife: “ Cops need a gun because some are playing cop only , their wouldn't get a chance to buy weapons .. Also I don't think someone would buy VIP without weapons , maybe because of the money but thats all then... Admins actually don't need it . ” Pretty much this. Which is also why I suggested the other day to nerf cop loadouts a bit, and to switch back to the old system (we dont need 10 swats running around with RPG's).

• Re: on the subject of nerfing vip

HyprDmg - - Suggestions

"Silver VIP" { "weapon_pistol" "1" "weapon_shotgun" "1" "item_box_buckshot" "1" "health" "150" } "Golden VIP" { "weapon_crowbar" "1" "weapon_pistol" "1" "weapon_shotgun" "1" "item_box_buckshot" "1" "health" "250" } Just my take.

Quote from Kevinyock: “ Lol,Its 47.99$ just for the digital download. edit:after closer oberservation, it say play guild war 2 for free.lol ” That's because unlike other big name MMO's, you buy it one time and it's free after that. No subscription fee, with constant updates to the game (meaning balacning, more to WvW, PvP, more content, etc..) Things to see GW2 1yr Trailer - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sin5E5vGr78 Free Trial Aug 23-25 - https://register.guildwars2.com/trial Year one infograph…

• Another cop suggestion.

HyprDmg - - Suggestions

Firstly, I would like to remind those who read this of my other cop suggestion: http://www.sylesrp.com/forum/index.php/topic,3530.0.html Secondly, I would like to say that being cop is not really a difficult job. You get to see all the crime, the second it is gained. Cop is a bit "easy" and really isn't fun for others due to the fact that we have so much arsenal and can see where all the crime is at. With that being said, I would like to propose a new cop ranking system. Whether you go about it …

• Re: Hi

HyprDmg - - Introduction

Fuck whiskey, sip an [size=36pt]APPLETINI[/size]

• Quote from Wong: “ 1. Cops can see crime above 1000+ in the HUD but not as a actual tracer. 2. Evilbeams are for crime that has not reached bounty. 3. Tracers or trails are for people with bounty. This things can be switched except number 1. If a similar idea is implemented,a new cop wouldn't be confuse and wouldn't kick wrong door. This would make crime cuffing more organized. Good idea by the way. ”

• New way for cops to find crime.

HyprDmg - - Suggestions

Tracers get too easy, and quite often leads to camping. I was thinking that cops should see crime above 1k (as it currently is) but instead of seeing tracers, they (cops/admins) see evil beams on those with crime. Of course, leave a tracer for those who get to bounty. The idea comes from when I played on Hidden Source. There was a plugin that when in spectator mode, you could see a tracer on the Hidden. Was thinking something could be done for cops and rebels with crime.

• Re: Battlestations!

Quote from General Arkardy Ourumov: “ I would take a snapshot of my computer desk but its quite messy atm... ” That's why I used an older picture.

• Re: Battlestations!

[img width=500 height=375]http://i.imgur.com/HRDXtgY.jpg[/img] Use to have a tri-monitor setup, but a friend needed a monitor, so I sold him my 3rd. Also, old pic (crappy phone), but same setup. Peripherals Keyboard: Razer BlackWidow 2013 Ultimate Mouse: Razer DeeathAdder 2013 Headset: Razer Tiamat 7.1 Controller: Razer Onza TE: BattleField 3 Computer Specs CPU: AMD FX-8350 Vishera 4.0GHz (OC @ 4.2GHz) GPU: MSI Radeon HD 7970 3GB 384-bit RAM: G.SKILL Ripjaws Series 16GB SDRAM DDR3 1866 SSD: OCZ …

• The other day I was listening to happy hardcore and walking around zooming in/out to tthe beat for about 30 minutes before I finally decided to actually stop and go do something elsewhere.

• Re: My thoughts

Last night when I got off doors were on. When I got on today both bank doors were missing. As to AFK cops, I was kicked to make room for active players, and was informed that I was AFK as cop. This was due to server reset. I would never AFK as cop. At most, I would step away from my computer for roughly 5 minutes max to grab a drink or something to eat, or use the bathroom (the usual stuff).

• Re: Poll #1

Quote from Dane Vogel: “ Quote from Loller: “ Dolan is a shitty meme and you should feel bad. ” ”

• Re: New board

HyprDmg - - Suggestions

Moar cowbell /thread

• Quote from CATШOMAП: “ Quote from Spray: “ idk how to read ” ”

• I love the freemancity feel. I wouldn't mind keeping it, but maybe fixing a few areas (few texture glitches and such) and possibly expanding. Only thing I can say that I don't like about freemancity is that all the good/expensive places are all next to gas station. Nothing good next to bank really.

• Invis + jammer. Annoying as hell.

• Quote from Owned!!!: “ Quote from Blargosaur: “ They use the same engine, as far as I know, so why don't they make it easier to use instead of having to type things into chat in order to open inventory and perform functions? ” Except hl2dm doesn't use lau files D: ” Duhh. l2code bro.

• Re: We need more cops

Yeah, don't worry about the kick. I figured I would get kicked anyway, since it wasn't really much of an announcement.