Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 581.

• +1 great guy +1 great guy @syle22

• CM-Vulcan cop app

BPN17 - - Accepted Applications

+1 he was a cop before, has been playing forever, and honestly is too experienced for this waste of time. But on a serious note may want to look into why he lost cop in the first place and how to improve for the future cause if forgot.

• A Better Way to Serve Punishment

BPN17 - - Suggestions

Quote from MeTaL ^x^: “As much sense as it would make to standardize punishments, there\s a ton of other things that weigh into a ban than what level of offense it is. Say this person breaks the box killing rule and gets the first one, then they go and break a different rule than the first one, would it be a first offence or second offense? As for everything else, the current system has lasted the test of time, if a ban seems too harsh there is a ban appeal section where it can be appealed. And …

• CMVULCAN COP RE-APP

BPN17 - - Accepted Applications

id say +1 cause he's a good player but a more serious application would be helpful if you were stripped for abuse

• Quote from Lawdog: “you did this infraction multiple times that I have seen over many days, you never respond to warnings, you love to troll, and spin a backwards narratives, and more importantly your having a lot of trouble using your rockets and not killing yourself. Simply at least try to change your weapon when your low on health to avoid complications in close range combat. As you can see when you kill me the few times you have recently up close when I have rockets armed, I switch weapons I…

• New Models Ver 2

BPN17 - - Suggestions

this is dope it looks like the Darth Vader one people wore when cop +1

• A Month Without Bird

BPN17 - - General Discussion

love u bb

• 1 day ban

BPN17 - - Accepted Ban Request

okay. respect though fr

• Wrongfully banned again

BPN17 - - Denied Ban Appeals

free clit

• Picture of yourself

i do

• Picture of yourself

Quote from Uberkist: “This made me realize how few pics I have of myself lmao my best one is of me and a llama but I look scuffed coldcommunity.com/forum/index.…b48ab42db77684c55f00c24eb ” o hey daddy

• BPN ban appeal

BPN17 - - Accepted Ban Appeals

Sorry i highkey posted this a reply to the format so someone can delete that Your in-game Name: BPN Why you got banned: So i logged in with my alt account and got banned for family sharing (apparently that is a thing now) and then i forgot i was still logged into my alt so i got banned again. Then i switched back to my main and that got banned for a duplicate account. so im wondering if i can get a retraction so i can have my main allowed to play again and or have my alt added to the plugin... i…

• Picture of yourself

Quote from Catsumi: “Quote from MiraclesBelieveInMe: “I guess I'll update mine coldcommunity.com/forum/index.…b48ab42db77684c55f00c24eb ” Wow wow. handsome guy over here..! ” omg cat he is already taken thank u very much.

• China's Admin Application

BPN17 - - Denied Applications

Edit: I am retracting my -1 on this because i did witness him helping out new players and think he has potential to be a good admin. I am not a +1 though, more of a neutral.

• id agree he can be emotional at times (but not on the same wavelength of pizza) I've seen him helping new players and being an active player in general. Lawdog and I have our similarities and differences, but i think hes worth at least a shot for trial. I can see him doing big things. One constructive criticism is that this player shouldn't mute people he doesn't get along with if hes an admin. +1 from me

• Quote from {EE} SheetMusic: “Hard to get a read on Cat, who is quiet and often cryptic when actually speaking. He also seems to have convinced numerous players that he is a girl despite being a player from the past known to be a male. So either lying then or lying now, neither of which is great and is a bit of a red flag. I can also attest to the "hot and cold" behavior - I have seen Cat go leaps and bounds to help new players, especially those who are also German, but have also seen him spend h…

• New Skin Suggestion!

BPN17 - - Suggestions

why do we need weeabo models

• +1 good and active player on the and obeys the rules

• Suggestion "stock market"

BPN17 - - Suggestions

wow Wobin, This is a great idea!

• New Dailies

BPN17 - - Suggestions

loooool wtf is this salty asf. hall of fail worthy