Search Results

Search results 1-11 of 11.

• Woods Cop Application

Woods10 - - Denied Applications

Quote from duer: “get 80hours and a +1 from me, hes a chill dude saw him around fmc this past year a bit ” Quote from HAND OF DOOM: “Quote from duer: “get 80hours and a +1 from me, hes a chill dude saw him around fmc this past year a bit ” agreed ” Quote from eldrun: “He was indeed cop before and did a good job. I believe he applied back during secret city if I remember right. I'm fine with him receiving coo again tbh ” Quote from IDaab: “Well, seeing as you have been cop before and eldrun has s…

• Woods Cop Application

Quote from IDaab: “You state you have previously been a member of the combine team was that on CoLDRp ? If so then basically +1 from me.. Cant put anything else in as unsure of your ingame name. ” Yea iwas on whenever the server was named sylesRP on freemancity. Quote from Volar: “Can't seem to find a past application for you so my advice is the same as Duers, hit 80 hours and just bump here and we should be able to get you taken care of. ” yea it seems as if theyve deleted all of the older appl…

• Woods Cop Application

--Questions-- Do you have a mic?: Yes Why are you applying for Civil Protection?: Simply because I want protect the citizens of the CoLD Community with the proper rights and arms inside legal boundaries of course. I do have previous experience with cop access in the past, if i can remember correctly I had around 250-290 hrs on the server. TO PROTECT & SERVE! What are the basic rules as Civil Protection?: No rdming civilians. To protect & respect the civilians and to serve the law. What is the fu…

• It still hasnt worked yet bob, but doing what you suggested would be greatly appreciated !

• I'll do that and see if it works

• Quote from Burglor: “ Uptown is winner confirmed, guess we have to switch now ” noooo its 50 50

• I hope i wont have to download uptown manually like linesse if it gets picked

• Everything says it loads correctly as im joining the server but when i do join the listed above will only show up as error signs i think iv done everything to messing with my program files to completely re-installing Hlf2dm but it still wont seem to work...any suggestions on what to do?

• Re: IM BACK BOYS

Woods10 - - General Discussion

im from wayyy back like freemancity time

• IM BACK BOYS

Woods10 - - General Discussion

As most of you probably dont remember me, i used to love playing on the server until my computer decided to laydpwn and die on me. well recently i just got a new one and i am not able to locate the RP server. in a matter of fact right now im pretty convinced it is no longer available, but i could be wrong. anyways can someone give me an answer ?

• Thanks!! i was actually about to playy that tonight