Search Results

Search results 1-7 of 7.

• SAY WHAT????

• --Basic info-- Age: 31 In-Game name: Bloodshot SteamID:STEAM_1:0:18117681 Time played: 1D 8H 44M --Questions-- Do you understand that upon being Accepted as Cop you forfeit being a Gang Member(If one) and that you may never be a Cop and in a Gang at the same time?: yes I do. Do you have a mic?: yes I do. Why are you applying for Civil Protection?: Because the murder rate is up! The people of Cold Community need more cops! What are the basic rules as Civil Protection?: Do not RDM random people Do…

• Bloodshot's Admin App

Bloodshot - - Denied Applications

@vaylor I completely understand where you come from with the player base. I haven't actually sat down and played hl2dm since 2011 I respect that and I will try to make it in just to enjoy the RP hang out with you guys and get to know you guys! You can go ahead and move this to removed I shouldn't of posted this before playing on the server with you guys. @MavFree You don't know me and I don't know you and I don't know where you get your info from but I have never DOSED anyone or had any of my co…

• Bloodshot's Admin App

Bloodshot - - Denied Applications

Half-life 2 Deathmatch: Administrator Application Format. Steam Name: Bloodshot SteamID: Age: 25 How long have you been a part of our community(either server)?: I haven't been but iv'e known syle for a long time What does being a staff member entail?:Why do you believe that you deserve to be granted a trial-staff position?: Because I am Bloodshot durr no no I am big on keeping hl2dm alive and I ran one of the best communites from 2006-2011 with a high player base Do you have any previous staffin…

• Re: Bloodshot

Bloodshot - - General Discussion

I'll try

• Re: Bloodshot

Yeah a building kiddie lol I worked with iwu and ran one of the best build server's on hl2 dm also I have a plugin in beta right now it connects to mybb that allows players to connect there steam account to the community and buy upgrades that uses source mod and mysql to automatically give said player vip items almost like source bans. And syle yes bloodshot from cc

• Bloodshot

Hello I am Bloodshot retired hl2dm server operator just stopping by to give congrats to syle for keeping the game alive!! I might or might not play on or around the server. If you need any help with hl2dm rp (Playing wise) feel free to contact me via steam http://steamcommunity.com/id/thatguybloodshot/ If you need help on a server basis (Admin's/Owner Only) email me via email. Right now I have a few mods in beta and I got my hands on Celmod so I can enhance the gameplay by 100x Just hit me up an…