Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 555.

• Yes, I play serious rp But I'm at that point again where I'm considering life instead

• Hi guys! A lot of you already know me, some of you don't... I think I even made one of these way back in the day but I can't remember. Either way, it's been ~5 years since we've really seen each other so I'd like to re-introduce myself. When I was active, I gained over 7000 hours on hl2dm. This was gotten over the course of a year... My recent addiction has been garry's mod and is the reason I don't come on to syles, along with my hectic full-time work schedule. I have a nintendo switch and play…

• Petition to bring on the FISH

420alex - - Suggestions

I heard somewhere that fishing uses up an ungodly amount of ents... if tru & we're talking about putting it into the rp server, someone might have to rework it

• back in time!

420alex - - Suggestions

It would only really be worth if we hopped in the time machine often enough... as Eld said, probably too much work.

• i think he's saying you can freeze ELO while cuff'd & remove any unnecessary rules/reports against the topic what do i know though.. im a stoner

• Quote from MOTD: “ Do not Kill Jailed Players. - Cops can kill Cuffed Players outside of Jail. - This was created due to Players losing ELO while being spam killed in Jail. ” Sounds reasonable enough to justify the report in my opinion

• i like the idea... i'll see if i can get some form of balancing while doggu manages the coding if he's willing to do a bit o' teamwork. (Hidden Content)

• Okay, i'll message you later & we'll see what we can do.

• More risk = Less incentive to play afk = More reward for aggressive / defensive play = Interesting gameplay. Thats all ima say on the topic, I'm all for changing the dynamic of RP. In the end, it'd just be a lot of work to correctly balance item weight if limits were put back in.

• what is the point of using storage than? To be able to get to your rev's and lockbreakers easier? Sounds to me like it has much more potential than that... inventory limit would force excess to go into storage which makes more incentive for raids & item management

• Asum123 rdming under 10s

420alex - - Denied Ban Request

The logs may show you pulling money out of the bank and dying soon after, but the logs don't show if there was any provocation on your end. Video or even screen shots that back your claim up usually hold more weight in cases like this. Video is preferred however since it tells a more complete and accurate story.. (Hidden Content)

• Isnt the fact that he's a good boy reason enough?

• admin app

420alex - - Removed Applications

Actually, only brendens -1 doesnt count. Any +1 or -1 holds weight as long as there is a valid reason behind it. & to doggy's comment, I searched a couple of snippets & came up with different results - I wasn't able to find castle's admin app on google through this. Maybe i used the wrong snippet? ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- About the application... I'm not against giving koolaid trial honestly, he's been around long enough to kn…

• I attempted to show up under a different name to get a first hand view of it but Agent had stopped his behavior by that time. IDK if there was anyone else, if there was they were most likely AFK.

• New Map Poll!

420alex - - News/Announcements

lmao my entire post was satire.. i hope none of those suggestions are really considered

• New Map Poll!

420alex - - News/Announcements

@MavFree we have a split vote... mind merging the best qualities of both qualifying maps into one map? I'd take the hills from linesse and the town square from city26 if anything... maybe throw in some fishing for greaser too while you're at it. OOHHH or a room with buttons where you can spawn striders, manhacks or floating electric things. OR... OR... You can add the fight cage from uptown and make something REALLY awesome

• Uptown v4

420alex - - Roleplay HL2DM

ye its way better separate

• Uptown v4

420alex - - Roleplay HL2DM

he would like to see the map run on both css and hl2dm, with databases/experiences being somewhat linked (i think?)

• FC2

420alex - - Suggestions

Quote from IDaab: “I'm active 80% of the time, sure we get down to about 6 people on at times but that is for about 30 minutes, Next thing up to 15 or so players. Quote from Novaaa: “WE HAVE OVER USED LINESSE! Find a map we haven’t used in the last year to a year and a half. ” Quote from The Doggy: “Quote from Novaaa: “WE HAVE OVER USED LINESSE! Find a map we haven’t used in the last year to a year and a half. ” Definitely going to linesse now just to piss nova off.also: index.phpindex.php lol..…