Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 123.

• church bug

mr.petro - - Server Bug Report Forum

freemancity map... well i can shoot anyone inside the church by a small gap in the window right after the entrance door. it's now covered.

• Prop admin application

mr.petro - - Accepted Applications

L3K4 is one of the greatest useful player + 1

• no comment :')

• Steam Name: »[Ax]mr.Petro« SteamID: (STEAM_0:1:36851628) Age: 24 How long have you been a part of our community(either server)?: actually long time ago, don't even sure if its the same server since 2013 or diffrent RP server. What does being a staff member entail?:Why do you believe that you deserve to be granted a trial-staff position?: i hate who breaking the rules Do you have any previous staffing experience(s) (List community and, if possible, rank)?: i was an admin be4 in the same server Do…

• Quote from hustler: “this boy has stopped hiding shipment, so I don't mind putting +1 from RUSSIA ” lol

• china is: not that bad guy and not that good, he was my favorite enemy in the server but we are good now. I will not vote, I will not say 1+ and I will not say No.

• nemo such a cool player, always helping. he must be an admin, we need an admin like him in our serve. proud of u buddy :") +1

• hey i dont want to loose crouch maze

• Quote from Hozza: “fuck tha police ” i dont think that i will switch to cop again after that :''')

• words of love

mr.petro - - Mr. Bean's Words of Wisdom

Quote from BPN17: “Beany post a word of wisom about me huehue ” so this is for someone asked me to post a word of wisdom for him in 2015, I think i will post it now, and its gonna be about love <3. well, I'm sorry BPN I guess I'm little late... So people need love. It's the most powerful emotion in the world. All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn't hurt. The eyes tell a lot about what is going on in the mind, and they can convey love in a way that words cannot It takes …

• New Map?

mr.petro - - Suggestions

we want rp_Linesse is the best :DDD

• Quote from eldrun: “I’m sorry... do we know you? ” xD

• trespassing security suggestion

mr.petro - - Suggestions

Quote from Micobot: “Would it be better to have it be a one-time notification for 'X player has lock picked your door'? It'd probably be simpler to do this overall and give you a similar sort of warning message that someone could have just entered through a door that was locked. ” well I think its will be like for example if many players entered my house [RP] player "player2" has entered your house. [RP] player "player1" has entered your house. [RP] player "player3" has entered your house. now t…

• trespassing security suggestion

mr.petro - - Suggestions

Greetings all, well, I was thinking about that to make the rp server more reality, if we can install a sensor or a security camera in our houses to see or to know who gets in, and of course to get that thing u will need to buy it. for example, a security camera that appears at the top right corner with small screen maybe, not sure about that. or a sensor that tells you in the chat with alarm [RP] player 'blablabla' has entered your house. -------- [RP] player 'blablabla' left your house. and tha…

• Hozza's Admin Application

mr.petro - - Denied Applications

Hozza is a nice guy +1 from me

• UNGUG ME BLYAT

mr.petro - - Denied Ban Appeals

OMG, U GOT MUTED AGAIN? :OOO YOU ARE VERY NAUGHTY HUSTLER ;'0

• Beach

B.E.A.C.H B-Best E-Escape A-Anyone C-Can H-Have Beach more worry less There's no place like home. Except for the beach. The smell of beach always gives you the good vibes. Beach Rules... 1-Soak up the sun. Ride the waves. Breathe the salty air. Feel the breeze. Build sandcastles. Rest, relax, reflect. Collect seashells. Bare-feet required. 2-No computers, no phone calls, no problems at the beach, only sunshine and smiles allowed. Let the waves hit your feet and the sand be your seat. Once your f…

• COP Aplication

ahhh thanks a lot Hop Hop

• COP Aplication

I didn't know the last thread was in accepted app. sorry for that. Age: 23 In-Game name: »[GR]mr.bean« SteamID: STEAM_0:1:36851628 Time played: b4 rest over a month maybe? cant remember but now 21h Skype(Optional): ? Do you have a mic?: yea just got one Why are you applying for Civil Protection?: its going to be fun ya? What are the basic rules as Civil Protection?: no rdm, no kick doors or break into houses What is the function the Civil Protection?: Civil Protection. If a player were to be rdm…

Quote from The Doggy: “Good job posting in accepted section, saved me the effort hi bean ” heeey doggy wssup bro