Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 269.

• Beamed Admin Application

IDaab - - Denied Applications

Quote from eldrun: “if you haven’t met him you shouldn’t give him a minus one for your lack of experience knowing him— not like you should +1 but neutral should be better ” Ya I get you, maybe I should reword my comment.

Quote from Beamed: “Quote from IDaab: “I have only had small encounters with BEAMED. Although he seems like a friendly, respectful player that is well aware of the rules. The whole copy and paste from another application situation got me shook. Sure he has made up for it by creating a new application and putting it into his own words. (Could have just edited your old one instead of making a new one) But it wasn't entirely on his own accord. I have no doubt it was just a mistake and BEAMED would …

I have only had small encounters with BEAMED. Although he seems like a friendly, respectful player that is well aware of the rules. The whole copy and paste from another application situation got me shook. Sure he has made up for it by creating a new application and putting it into his own words. (Could have just edited your old one instead of making a new one) But it wasn't entirely on his own accord. I have no doubt it was just a mistake and BEAMED would be a good admin. But in saying all of t…

• Status text for dailies as we play

IDaab - - Suggestions

Just bind /dailies... Don't get me wrong it is a good idea. Probably wouldn't be much work for a Dev to code it in I believe. (Have no idea how coding works) So I may be wrong but on the other hand it is probably a bit of mucking around for a little text notification when as I stated already just bind /dailies.. It takes like 2 seconds to check a daily.

• Increase the price of lock breakers

IDaab - - Suggestions

I'm not entirely sure the reasoning behind the price difference between locks and lock breakers. Basically from my view, it adds a challenge. With lock breakers being cheaper, it gives players reason to raid a players base as they may lose a lot of money in doing so if the player/players inside don't have much drugs/weed/printers. Because there is nothing worse than paying 500k to break locks and only getting 20k back. It also helps to eliminate those big bases with thousands of locks to hide be…

• Just get to the main bank on the waterfront quickly and pick it back up lol

• You don't lose anything from a cop killing you, apart from the obvious guns, hp etc. Imagine it this way *A cop kicks down a door, he then enters the house. There is 5 other players in that house all pointing their revs at said cop able to shoot him at anytime and said cop is only allowed to fire upon those who fire at him.* How on earth that cop going to be able to 1v6 when he is only allowed to shoot those that shot upon him first. Firstly differentiating between what player shot at you is har…

• Application looks good, could do with a personal touch to "What are the basic rules as CP?" instead of just copy and pasted right out of motd. Other than that, no problems. Bmg is a respectful active player, has shown he knows the rules well, even if he did copy and paste these ones eheh. Would be a great addition to cop big +1

• Application looks good. Have seen Mandrew on quite a lot over the past couple weeks, he's always active. Is a respectful guy, that is well aware of the rules around the role of "cop" I personally think he would make a great addition to the team. Have not had any trouble with him nor have i heard anything bad. Big +1 from me, Goodluck.

• I was all for giving fury the chance to prove his worth when he made his previous application, the only thing that makes me weary is his age. That being said, I feel fury is quite mature for said age and would be able to handle certain situations at a high level. Communication is not that much of a worry, as fury has quite a good comprehension of the english language even though it is not his first language. It will also be of help with players that don't speak english instead of an admin having…

• Helpful active player, would be a fine addition to cop nothing comes to mind that suggests otherwise. +1

• other ideas for the mod

IDaab - - Suggestions

9/11 It's happening again murica

• other ideas for the mod

IDaab - - Suggestions

The first two suggestions seem pointless to me, but on the trap subject. I would like to see traps implemented again so I can riddle the streets with boxes of doom for all the noobs hue

• 5-Knot PD application

IDaab - - Accepted Applications

Nice simple thought out application, is active frequently and a friendly player. Shows a high knowledge of rules in-game. Nothing negative comes to my head that would affect my vote. +1

• --Basic info-- Age: In-Game name: SteamID: Time played: --Questions-- Do you have a mic?: Why are you applying for Civil Protection?: What are the basic rules as Civil Protection?: What is the function the Civil Protection?: If a player were to be rdming you what do you do?: How much time can you dedicate to the server per week(Include time zone):? How will you benefit the server?: Is this your first time as Civil Protection?: A new player has joined the servers and no admins are on, how will yo…

• You eat a soda

• GIVE THE MAN ADMUNS

• why "unpacking" doesnt work

IDaab - - General Discussion

Well with the whole menu select binds the cool down denies the player a big advantage using menu select binds. If we were to do away with the rule a cool down effect (Unpacking) would have to be applied to all items or people will just run around hitting their sex binds and basically almost being invincible. Also maybe implementing various cool down times will help even out the playing field, lets take sex as an example. Maybe having say a 5s unpack time so that if that player hit said bind for …

• Cop application

Replies like that are definitely not going to help. If you are serious about wanting cop, I suggest you reflect on your attitude and improve it. For now based on feedback, Application denied and closed.

• Not much input, been open for a few days now. Am accepting as no negative feedback.