Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 160.

• Quote from Novaaa: “DH, I wasn't lying when I said 0at asked him to stay cop until another cop came on. There were 2 cops on, 0at and Jorune, 0at was busy with some stuff I believe so he wanted him to wait until someone else came on and went cop but he didn't. You wouldn't know this because this happened during you LAST ban before this one so don't say shit about something you clearly know nothing about. ” Yeah sorry, euh 1 I dont really care about your puppy opinion 2 I didnt say you where lyin…

• Quote from HAND OF DOOM: “The reason you have no proof of any admin or cop abuses , is because none have taken place. Not sure why you would lie about this , but it definitely shows that you are NOT admin material. ” Quote from Novaaa: “-1. By putting lies on this it shows you already can't be trusted. Also, as hard as it might be I think it would be better for you to wait to reapply, if the chance arises, once you can understand better. I've seen you switch from cop back to rebel after being as…

• Ban appeal. DH

Dragonheart - - Hall of Fail

Quote from 0atmeal: “its because i can ” yeah deuh,... Quote from 0atmeal: “Another reason i was spectating you is you just lost admin again, for the second time. i wanted to see how you were taking it. You seem to think i need "probable cause" or a "spectate warrant" signed by Syles to spectate people. ” Yeah no shit, no warrand XD That was not my question. What was gooing to you mind for a reason to spectate me. Yeah because I lost admin again? LOL I had only propping commands. And sins when i…

• Ban appeal. DH

Quote from HAND OF DOOM: “Only thing you're "lighting up" here , is the fact that you're a butthurt crybaby cheater , and a liar. ” You need to change your song dude, you keep telling i'm a liar. So far I"ve seen NONE real solid prove that I'm a liar, not even an example of what I lied about. In your hate opinion any way. When keep screaming accusations, and not haveing facts, i'm not saying you need proof, but just keep accusing people without any form of why... Where I come from its called har…

• Ban appeal. DH

I'm not judging here witch admin bans for how long and why. I'm just lighting up a pattern when it comes to doggy and some outher players

• Ban appeal. DH

Quote from 0atmeal: “i do not use a script to stop me from switch from cop. when you kill me and i don't drop money, im still cop. when i afk, i am still at my computer just doing other things and from time to time i tab back in then switch back to cop go arrest ppl then afk again. so to you it may seem like im afk for hours and still cop. i do this because most players that have cop don't go cop and players like to rob. ” Sorry dude, I saw you walking in squares non stop the same line, and you …

• Ban appeal. DH

Here let me prove an outher thing here. the server I"ve bin playing on shows the exact same security settings then on the RP server. Still I manage to bypass everyone of them. Because on this server are no outher nullcore users then just me. I can tell this because allmost every shot I make is a straight hit. No ignorings from the aimbot to outher nullcore users. dropbox.com/sh/bfoqqog7iorktu6…KRwl-Upoxy1rMePFOSPa?dl=0 In this map you will find 3 demo's the largest one shows the joining of the s…

• Ban appeal. DH

Quote from sergeant salty: “good luck by new life no halflife..... ” Thanks to god I still have a life, i'm not the one who is brainlessly picking up trash for 5hours... non stop.

• Ban appeal. DH

Quote from Volar: “Is it like a live thing that updates and changes or was it like press a button to see and it prints it to you? ” No its like a box you need to check inside the nullcore menu, you also have a list from players who are connected to the server. When you activate "show nullcore users" they light up in the players list. The reason why I found that feature, is because at the start when I was using it. I was still testing the aimboth. And I noticed that on some players the aimbot alm…

• Ban appeal. DH

Quote from Volar: “Just a question though, if Nullcore has a Member Notification that detects others in your game why didn't you screen shot any of those and show them to me in a private message? That could have gotten a few people Perm Banned based on the above list, though most of those people are gone now. ” Simple, because 99% of the nullcore users are smart enoufh to disable that notification. Because when you want to see who its using nullcore true taht feature, you have to expose yourself…

• Ban appeal. DH

Well I had some time to think about some stuff. And mabe yeah, its time to come clean. Not, because even If I would be unbanned by some magical way, players and admins will never stop the hate. So I know its over. Well, why do I even bother. Let me explain some things. Over how F hypocrit this server and admins really are. Sorry to say it out load, but I need this to get it of my chest. First of all, when you look back in the past. When it comes to detecting and exposing cheaters. I was always t…

• Ban appeal. DH

The only thing I see here is mee shooting at creech, dit you have any more ore just this one? Second time I came out you can clearly see the pink bubbles comming from behind the brickwall. So.

• Ban appeal. DH

Quote from 0atmeal: “DH below is a link to the video and the demo. ” yeah I dont see your point? This is Creech you are DMing with? Your gooing to accuse him to for hacking ore what is your point here? So, and why the F are you playing in whireframe???? XD

• Ban appeal. DH

Quote from Novaaa: “I know you're English isn't all that good but fuck I had to give up half way through reading. I would like to point out that you aren't the one who gets killed the most, you kill players more than they kill you unless Creech is on then it's about the same from what I've seen. The only reason that I know of that certain admins don't like you is because you lie so much. You accuse players of saying things they never even said, for example saying in the server with Doom on that …

• Ban appeal. DH

Your Steam ID: [U:1:7171150] Your in-game Name: (DH) Why you got banned: Multihack Wtf, again? Other Information you think we should know: Yeah I dont even know where to start,... again....?? Firs I get banned for SOC? with I never dit, it was /vip. And ONCE AGAIN LOL there is no reason any more to SOC because if you do /vip ore kill in console you drop everything that you have on you.Once more, /vip is not instand, there fore unusable to soc If I for some dumb reason really wanted to. Still got…

• Quote from Novaaa: “It was a 1 hour ban, its not like he banned you for a month for it. Its a game DH, nothing worth all this. Maybe if you hadnt of come off as a smartass with your comment none of this would of happened. Ita hard to fully read a persons intentions in a message as we all know. So this is really being blowing out of proportion. Just let it go and get over it. Its not like this is your pride or something and someone took it away from you. Edit: I wouldnt be surprised if this got l…

• thanks Dane yeah ind. Wh? Because I get a ban record for dooing nothing wrong lol

• And if I recall right you cant SOC anymore. Yeah you can still kill yourself during combat. But pressing /vip ore using kill command makes you drop everything you have on you. So why all the fuss XD Super LOL

• not when I know I dit nothing wrong

• yeah sorry but thats not the point even it was Donald Trum... I know what I dit. And I dit nothing wrong