Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 840.

• bring back platinum vip

The Doggy - - Suggestions

gangs already give that ability, i see no point in making something else that does the same thing.

• bring back platinum vip

yeah prestige models could be done

• hoosa

The Doggy - - Roleplay HL2DM

yeah fuck hoosa, whiny little british nerd with his crooked teeth and bug eyes. oh wait i was thinking about brenden nvm

• index.php

• Locks on Vip apts main Doors

never was

• added, thanks for suggestion.

• Weekly/Monthly Challenges

See Weekly Event Megathread this would be similar to that but the main reason I stopped doing those was because I ran out of ideas for challenges to use so any ideas would be helpful, challenges that don't require any other player to complete would be preferred. I would want this system to be more automated so that the plugin will pick a set of challenges for each week/month and everyone will compete to try and win the challenges for that timeframe. I was thinking weekly challenges would have 3-…

• Gang respect

updated, thanks.

• quick plant

500 usd

• ₣яєє Hustler

The Doggy - - Denied Ban Request

Yeah no, not happening. I don't think you even really want hustler unbanned, more so you're just trying to stir up some drama and sit there with some watching it unfold. Needless to say, any more pointless threads created in the future like this that involve hustler will be immediately locked.

• Trusted Application

The Doggy - - Accepted Applications

yeah i don't see why not, as long as you don't disappear for a year like usual. i'll setup your perms shortly, someone will probably show you the ropes when you're online. welcome to the life of being a prop slave fungus. gl;hf

• base gone

The Doggy - - Help & Support

Unfortunately not, the 30 day inactivity reset period is clearly stated in the motd and wiki. If you had sold your house or mentioned to an admin beforehand about your inactivity then something could have been worked out. However, at this point it would be unfair to other players who have had their houses reset due to inactivity if we gave you a refund and not them.

• Trusted Application

The Doggy - - Accepted Applications

fungus wungus amongus

• Spider Ban Appeal

The Doggy - - Denied Ban Appeals

You really think we're going to believe that you're not going to be toxic when you were given multiple warnings before you were banned to stop harassing other players and yet you chose not to? Not to mention the fact that you were already perm chat and voice muted for being toxic, you were given far more chances than you really deserved imo. 90% of other online multiplayer games would have banned you for far less obscene and frankly plain creepy language that you used towards other players, prob…

• Hotblaze SoC

The Doggy - - Denied Ban Request

denied.

• Hoosa DM FRAUD

The Doggy - - Ban Requests

sm_canceldm

• Gang Jobs & Hacker Balancing

Quote from Onyx: “Quote from The Doggy: “Quote from Onyx: “Quote from The Doggy: “Yeah I think the nerf to drug runner was a bit much, I'll revert that back to what it was but hacker will stay the same until I find another way to make it a bit more balanced or someone comes up with an idea that works well. ” Tie the software payout to a multiplier based on the # of computers on the map. Fewer computers, higher payout. This will help it scale according to way the map was prepared. ” I do like tha…

• Gang Jobs & Hacker Balancing

Quote from Onyx: “Quote from The Doggy: “Yeah I think the nerf to drug runner was a bit much, I'll revert that back to what it was but hacker will stay the same until I find another way to make it a bit more balanced or someone comes up with an idea that works well. ” Tie the software payout to a multiplier based on the # of computers on the map. Fewer computers, higher payout. This will help it scale according to way the map was prepared. ” I do like that idea but at the same time if admins put…