Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 60.

• You can stop with the "provide demo/proof or else it didn't happen" shenanigan. You've acted hostile towards Hand of Doom since a very long time, and you're using an old topic (in which he clearly apologized in) to try to present a bad picture about him, again. You're clearly holding a grudge against him, since forever, and that is not healthy, you should learn to move on. Whether you accepted his previous apology (in the old topic) or not is a you problem. You've said bad things about Hand of D…

• It's not the prop eater. Anyways the issue has been solved by Captain Nemo. Closed.

• GMAN Door BLocking

Humam - - Accepted Ban Request

Lawdog already banned him for door blocking and DOC (GMAN DOC Again repeatedly). Closed.

• GMAN DOC Again repeatedly

Humam - - Accepted Ban Request

Lawdog already banned him for DOC and door blocking (GMAN Door BLocking). Closed.

• Hustler SOC Again

Humam - - Denied Ban Request

Denied. The rocket's explosion behind him pushed him off.

• +1 matu is tru broski

• New Map

Humam - - Suggestions

Quote from Grubbsy: “Quote from CaveJohnson: “If someone was able to give fmc a day and night cycle with actual light transitioning I'd come back to play just for that. ” as far as I know if it was possible it would be a thing already. ” It is possible, and it is a thing in some map(s?) in HL2DM, people just didn't give enough fricks to explore what is possible and what isn't.

• binds

Humam - - Suggestions

I'd say slow the player's movement during healing Edit: disallowing him to jump or lowering his gravity could be an option as well.

• DOA Cop App

Humam - - Accepted Applications

Leaving the gang life to protect and serve the nation. +1

• Fist's cop app. 2.0

denied for typing "Well" instead of "Will"

• I edited the post, removed the shit talk. EDIT: And I added the timestamp, based on what Fist of Fury has provided in the chatlog between him and Wong.

• More iDEAs from the china

Humam - - Suggestions

1) Admins can target the player just fine in game using their ID number. 2) IMO I don't find that necessary, props are meant to serve a more custom layout inside the home of the owner based on what he finds to his liking, disabling them is not fun, and would easily give vulnerability for the home owner and all his items inside. I'd give this idea a -1 3) Yet again, despawning props is pretty much unnecessary, nor is lowering their HP until it reaches 0 to destroy them. -1 4) IMO I don't see any …

• Gazebo Joined the Server!

Humam - - Introduction

omg and here I thought we were enough with doggy and catsumi, but they just keep on increasing!!! Stop the sales gaben!!! The future is dimmer than I thought

• Game Enhancements

Humam - - Suggestions

1-) Not bad, prices could be based on a range of jail-times remaining. 2-) I wouldn't entirely agree with that, it ~could~ be abused to a certain extent, also it's more rewarding and fun for a player to go bounty hunting, gives the job more purpose as well. Turning yourself in could render the job obsolete (Yes, even if the turning-yourself-in NPC disappears after a player switches to Bounty Hunter or to cop) and like I said, could be abused. 3-) If the rewards for completing dailies are more th…

• applications

Humam - - Resolved

Honestly I burst out laughing after reading this, you are one of two cases: 1) You are just trolling around. 2) You have no clue how the world works. If you are not the first case, then please try to observe and learn from what happens around you instead of constantly demanding for anything you see fitting in your head. There is no stamp of approval for being admin, nor is there a public display (Signatures or decals that are inside the map) that even show you are an admin, where the heck did yo…

• 3 ideas for the dm server

Humam - - Suggestions

1. The reason the model was added into the game is because there is a weeaboo of the same caliber called "The Doggy". Also the model needs to have hitboxes/animations that are HL2DM Compatible. Also I heard that donators can get the skin they want in-game... 2. Just use the Vendor software from a secret location? Or do your activies with other players in a more secretive location? ClitCommander isn't doing anything wrong. It's up to how you deal with the attacker that may get you off his hook. 3…

• Steam Name: Humλm SteamID: STEAM_0:0:36053520 Age: 24 How long have you been a part of our community(either server)?: I don't know the exact number, but I've been around for quite some time, perhaps a year (Excluding the time I went away in the past) What does being a staff member entail?:Why do you believe that you deserve to be granted a trial-staff position?: A staff member should be able to handle situations properly, while keeping it good and clean for everyone and try to be as fair as poss…

• #1 Deathmatch-ing (Killing, RDM-ing) is a major part of this server, you should have seen it by now, this server isn't like any other serious roleplay server, and it shouldn't be, else it wouldn't be as fun as it is now, and the fact that there is more of the fighting happening in the server makes it more fun, a lot of people want to show who's boss to others or assert their dominance over other players, having shotgun/mag stripped off the player will just give a huge negative effect or "slowdow…

• player model stuff

Humam - - Suggestions

Do you not feel guilty yet from stealing/overusing common skins from other games and not have some creativity in you to create something new?

• Cop

big +1 calm guy I doubt he will break rules