Search Results

Search results 1-14 of 14.

• plants keep disapearing

clienthax - - Roleplay HL2DM

i have had about 5 plants just disapear after being left when i go around the map, nothing shows up in chat about them being taken, they just disapear, kinda bs

• Re: ?? | ?R??a??g??e?

clienthax - - Accepted Ban Request

Quote from mr.bean: “ I muted him [SM] Muted ?? | ?R??a??g??e?. Are you blind? ” Yeah thats half of it.

• ?? | ?R??a??g??e?

clienthax - - Accepted Ban Request

--Your information-- IGN: Haxy SteamID: Steam Profile: --Accused member information-- IGN: ?? | ?R??a??g??e? SteamID: STEAM_0:1:47112529 Steam Profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198054490787 --Format-- What rules did said player break?: Quiting game when about to die / be cuffed. + mass mic spam (global muted atm) Your description of what your demo/screenshots contains: rage.. ragequitting Witnesses at the scene: Bean, Vegeta Was there an admin online at the time?: Yep If the previ…

• Quote from A.T.P U.S. Open: “ Quote from clienthax: “ I get a 3d ban, and when that expires you make it a 2 week ban, not at the start of the ban, but you wait for it to expire, and then ban me again, like wtf? this coupled with the fact that no one has fucking bothered to set up my vip doors or my rank at all, and that my cop rank has been broken just shows what a shithole the administration of this server is like. ” Or what a shithole you are. All you've accomplished since joining the server i…

• I get a 3d ban, and when that expires you make it a 2 week ban, not at the start of the ban, but you wait for it to expire, and then ban me again, like wtf? this coupled with the fact that no one has fucking bothered to set up my vip doors or my rank at all, and that my cop rank has been broken just shows what a shithole the administration of this server is like.

• Quote from Eldrun: “ In the video haxy had a bounty, which makes it so Cup of Awesome may shoot the rebel. Denied. *note if this has been changed just accept it then and take proper action against cup of Awesome ” Im sorry but what? where does it state that on the cop rules, you can not just make up rules on the spot eldrun and i dam well know that ive been yelled at by admins for claiming bountys as cop before https://sites.google.com/site/syle22stestwiki/the-server-rules "No random death match…

• Quote from Volar: “ It looks to me like a cop attacking another cop. Yes there is a rule with a cop must stop attacking another cop but saying it over microphone doesn't amount for much when we have no clue if the player even has voice chat enabled. Since I don't know Cup of Awesome or if he/she uses a microphone and talks or listens from a first hand view I'll have to leave it to someone whom can acknowledge that Cup of Awesome does or doesn't. Next time type it out in chat so no matter what th…

• IGN: Haxy SteamID: Steam Profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/clienthax --Accused member information-- IGN: 1? ?uP of ?wE??M??? SteamID: STEAM_0:1:25202570 Steam Profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Hunter5471 --Format-- What rules did said player break?: RDM as cop Your description of what your demo/screenshots contains: Cop shooting me with no shots fired at him first Witnesses at the scene: See demo Was there an admin online at the time?: None that weren't AFK If the previous question was y…

• Quote from sidezz: “ Quote from clienthax: “ Eas fucked up everything as usual. ” i remember a day when u didnt complain o wait ” I think it was that day when you tested stuff before wrecking the server for the nth time o wait.

• Eas fucked up everything as usual.

• Re: Admin Application

clienthax - - Denied Applications

Quote from Fizzle: “ Treat this as a job application, because your willingness and effort you put into it increases the probablity of acceptance. However, your total lax and effort you put forth in this application hinders that advantage you had before you made this application. If you where looking to be employed in administration, is this the peice of shit application you'd submit? Do you think the person looking at this short lettered un-dignified application would want you as their employee?…

• Re: Admin Application

-Doesn't care for well being of server - DMs new players constently (or did) -failed trial admin previously, pretty badly. -Doesn't care when he breaks rules and is warned untill he's banned and bega for forgiveness +Knows the commands + Has put a lot of time in the past year+ Overall I feel like there could be better material, a no here. [/quote] Well last time i was trial you did let harri teach me what to do.. so yeah

• Admin Application

--Basic info-- Age: 21 In-Game name: Haxy SteamID: STEAM_0:1:35955880 Steam Profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/clienthax/ Time played: 516h Skype(Optional): clienthax --Questions-- Do you have a mic?: yes Why are you applying for Administration?: Because im amazing. How much time can you dedicate to the server?(Include time zone): few hours a day (GMT) What is the proper process to deal with a rule-breakers?: BURN THEM AT THE STAKE Give warnings, kick, tempban, Do you have previous experience…