Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 24.

• admins app

thecagekeeper - - Denied Applications

+1 good friend. Doesnt break rules as far as i know, I think he would be a great admin.

• For cops, skill cuffing can be very difficult to accomplish especially when they're shooting at you. I think we should in some way increase the number of xp such as 5-10 points, so it can be more rewarding for cops. If you agree or disagree with this idea in some way, please reply so we can make this idea the best for everyone. Thank you.

• +1 10/10 good meme

• Quote from BobVeka: “ Quote from gatekeeperfan905: “ You guys can't even say yes or no? You just not reply? You guys are cold. ” Typically we wait for others to comment on the thread and see how the community feels about a player before approving or denying. Since you haven't played much as of late and nothing has been said along with the fact that 3 admins have been recently recruited, this application will take longer than usual. ” Ok.

• Quote from AWookieInABush: “ Quote from 420alex: “ Quote from gatekeeperfan905: “ You guys can't even say yes or no? You just not reply? You guys are cold. ” 1: 7 day playtime isn't the most impressive for an admin app. Not being mean - just being honest 2: Playtime aside, my application took 2 months before I got a yes or a no. Patience is a virtue. 3: They received a shit ton of apps in a short period of time. Don't you think they wanna look into people first? 4: Why is age blank? ” 5: Why are…

• Quote from 420alex: “ Quote from gatekeeperfan905: “ You guys can't even say yes or no? You just not reply? You guys are cold. ” 1: 7 day playtime isn't the most impressive for an admin app. Not being mean - just being honest 2: Playtime aside, my application took 2 months before I got a yes or a no. Patience is a virtue. 3: They received a shit ton of apps in a short period of time. Don't you think they wanna look into people first? 4: Why is age blank? ” I made this post a few weeks ago. Weeks…

• You guys can't even say yes or no? You just not reply? You guys are cold.

• --Basic info-- Age: In-Game name: Gatekeeper SteamID: STEAM_0:1:97145559 Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/id/Gatekeepahhhhh Time played: 7 days, 18 hours, 27 minutes Skype(Optional): (none) --Questions-- Q. Do you have a mic? A. No Q. Why are you applying for Administration? A. I am applying for admin to look for any rule breakers or any possibru hacks. Of course anybody who has played with me know that I usually help other people and I want to support any admins as much as a . I would also go …

• Quote from Eldrun: “ Quote from gatekeeperfan905: “ Quote from 420alex: “ If I saw you people in real life, we would all go to space.. noone can hear you scream in space ( ?o ??o ?) ” r u high? ” He's 420Alex is that a question? ” true

• Quote from 420alex: “ If I saw you people in real life, we would all go to space.. noone can hear you scream in space ( ?o ??o ?) ” r u high?

• Quote from MiraclesBelieveInMe: “ Quote from VigorousSnow: “ If I saw you people in real life I wouldn't know because I haven't a clue what any of you look like. Probably look like a bunch of fags. ” If i saw you guys in real life..... i would continue walking the direction i was going because we don't know each other and it would probably stay that way (realist) ” way to kill the fun miracles. Way to kill the fun.

• Re: my new phone

thecagekeeper - - General Discussion

Quote from Eldrun: “ Quote from gatekeeperfan905: “ Quote from Koipppf: “ Quote from gatekeeperfan905: “ Quote from VigorousSnow: “ The fuck are those two videos, I'm not clicking the links. ” they're funny videos just click the video. I promise you it's not bad ” NEVER ” CLICK.....THE....VIDEO. It's by jacksfilms so it's funny ” Who? ” he's a funny you tuber. He's got 1,000,000 subs so it's a good channel.

Quote from Koipppf: “ Quote from gatekeeperfan905: “ Quote from VigorousSnow: “ The fuck are those two videos, I'm not clicking the links. ” they're funny videos just click the video. I promise you it's not bad ” NEVER ” CLICK.....THE....VIDEO. It's by jacksfilms so it's funny

• Quote from Dane Vogel: “ If i saw all you in real life I would show you all the good places to dump bodies. ” Dane I have no comment on what you said, but ok.

• Quote from Eldrun: “ If I saw you in real life I'd laugh at you and call you a faggot. "No hard feelings". ” hey I said no hard feelings. You took offense to that its a joke.

• Quote from TF2274_r.2.0: “ Not sure what the largest coaster I've ridden is. I've ridden many of them, and I was a bit fucked up on some of them. The girls say I'm the biggest ride they've ridden though. ” cool cool

Quote from VigorousSnow: “ The fuck are those two videos, I'm not clicking the links. ” they're funny videos just click the video. I promise you it's not bad

• my new phone

so i got a new phone today. here's what it is youtube.com/watch?v=R5JqD08yThQ heres a 2nd one just to fuck with you people. youtube.com/watch?v=iBbfXzio49A ok im done i promise

• no hard feelings. enjoy youtube.com/watch?v=DJ79-DIQ0Yw

• Quote from VigorousSnow: “ Quote from gatekeeperfan905: “ Quote from VigorousSnow: “ That wooden one in dollywood Idk I don't like rollercoasters Imma scared ” it takes time. once you ride enough rides, the rides don't seem scared anymore. unless you're that kind of kid that has no fear on their first ride. ” Wait are you talking about roller coasters or dicks? ” I was talking about actual roller coasters. You know, the one that lifts u up a hill and drops you down and you scream?