Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 142.

• Discord Ban Appeal

joshhite11 - - Accepted Ban Appeals

I talked with volar and he agreed that I could ban you. The ban stands.

• YOU CAN PAY TO CHEAT?

joshhite11 - - Suggestions

I’d say it’s ok, but all transactions are between you and that person. If you get scammed or something there’s nothing we can do about it lol. You can always message syle if you’d like to buy some cash also.

• Nemo has always been a happy/helpful person every time I’ve seen him on the server. I’d like to see him have a shot at it. Good luck my dude, +1

• shipment propblems

joshhite11 - - Suggestions

I’d say the best solution is to just make it respawn in the same time limit if it isn’t picked up.

• Safe Place to Speak

joshhite11 - - General Discussion

Quote from dede: “Hello fellow Gamers, It would be interesting to open another discussion for racism and antisemitism, as i think its only touched lightly in this discussion. In all the competitive and non-competitve games i've played, the n-word is a bannable offense, so i assume for many new players that join our server are not accustomed to people swinging these words haha. I do think that context matters, but if a new player joins the server and the first word he hears or sees in the chat ar…

• Safe Place to Speak

Quote from Volar: “Quote from MeTaL ^x^: “Quote from HAND OF DOOM: “Metal: as far as your list of bans go , I made one mistake with Silent Telecast , the rest of those bans are righteous and correct. ” If they were righteous and correct, how come they are all instances where the player was unbanned? If bans are righteous and correct, they would be served, but those examples are from bans that were not served and were further unbanned. ” Not saying all of these were right or wrong but all of them…

• this ban is too harsh

joshhite11 - - Accepted Ban Appeals

It looks to me as if hustler was persuaded into doing something he didn’t know was against the rules. There’s a big language barrier for him which makes things kinda difficult. I think we should look into decreasing the ban amount if not remove the ban itself

• Safe Place to Speak

I feel as everyone knows my opinion on this situation and in no way am I trying to downgrade our staff in public, but I’ve had several players come me (because we were both root admins at the time) scared because they were going to be reprimanded/punished for accusing a root admin of doing wrong. This isn’t just one or two instances, one or two players, this has effected a lot of the community and made some people flat out quit. 100% unbiased opinion, I think doom needs to take a break at the ve…

• It’s about doom abusing, which is what this thread is about. It’s ok though I kinda figured you would answer like that. But as volar said him and syle are going to talk about it so I don’t think there’s a need for any more comments.

• What about the metal video kill? What’s your opinion on that? There’s no back story between doom and metal yet he treats dude the same way. There’s no doubt that clit and doom have hatred for each other but this isn’t just 1 player coming forward. Thanks for the input

• It is no “leak” and I have nothing against you lawdog. The point of posting that was to prove you felt the same exact way. You’ve gotten used to the fact of “just being cool” with it because nothing has been done about it. it’s time for something to be done about it and that’s why this has blown up like it has.

• it’s funny you say that lawdog because your opinion was the exact same about doom last year. Idk what part you’re missing here of doom calling someone else a faggot but banning someone else for calling someone a “fag”. Good to know that you talk behind people’s back then suck up to their face though. imgur.com/a/kXPKPPc

• Clit was banned on an alt account for calling someone a fag (if that’s considered harassment then some of the stuff doom says in this video must be harassment to metal also) drive.google.com/file/d/13H6pi…s3yaPj5j/view?usp=sharing The very next day doom is talking about the situation that’s already been handled (stirring the pot when the shit was already over with) and clit heard him call him an asshole and whatever else was said to koolaid. Pretty sure anyone hearing themselves get talked down …

• I tried telling kill that the first one was an accident because I saw everything happen, and he told me I didn’t know what I was talking about. Imagine that lol but I agree with what everyone else has said, 1st one is accident but the 2nd one was for sure on purpose.

• I mean tbf we’ve stripped cops for doing this exact thing corporate, sometimes even less. You just explained that a cop can break the rules if they get angry, which is not true. This has already been spoken about so ima lock the thread.

• I agree with mico 100%. I always smite first and tell them not to do it again.2nd offense is a kick, and then I ban if you come back and break the same rule. Then the bans double for breaking said rule from there on out. It’s as easy as going into sourcebans and using steam Id to check all said players bans. Anyone with an extreme high ban length has earned it, you can go check for yourself in sourcebans and do the math. We’re not gonna hold your hand and keep warning you about rules you either …

• Forgot about the prop eater item, I added a new vendor in the prop shop with the prop eater item available. There’s no bar or club to put a bartender is why I didn’t place one, but seems like multiple people wanted it so I placed one inside VIP #2. Thanks for the input :3

• My advice is, I wouldn’t go into a base with locks I can’t break because that makes me stuck, don’t put yourself in situations you can’t get out of and you wouldn’t have to disconnect in the first place. If the owner is coming back they’re probably coming back to get their stuff, the whole point of locks is to keep the place secure, not so you can disconnect when you don’t have a way to get around them . Kill them and get out or camp until you die. It’s not a hard concept to understand

• I think I’ve seen enough +1s and it looks like he understands everything now. Welcome to the force ACCEPTED

• Quote from joshhite11: “The last few times I was on he seemed like a good guy, knows what he’s doin and even better he’s an old player. +1 also ” Gonna have to change my vote to -1